Lifestyle tips

Convince me to become a feedee

It's not something people can really convince you to do.

To become a gainer or a feedee is a major lifestyle choice, and it should be your decision.

That being said you could set you self a small goal, gain to it, and see how it goes. You can always loose a small amount of weight if you don't like it.
4 years

I think you have to want it. But you can try gaining a little and see how you feel.

It's also not a matter of all or nothing. Nothing says you can't keep going to the gym. You could just try to bulk up. Maybe lift even heavier weights while eating even more meat, and having more dessert.

You can still have fun overeating, if you do find it fun.

I've gained some weight lately, eating much more food. This experience has only managed to confirm, if not intensify a desire for a large woman who likes eating.
4 years

Only you can desire to become a feedee as it’s been said many times on here only the person becoming the feedee can make the decision
4 years

Bbwlover261:
Currently an FA/ feeder. Looks like feedees and gainers are having more fun. Can anyone convince me to make the switch to a hedonistic fatty?

Currently 6 feet tall, 195 pounds and in good shape. Wonder how that would change if I let myself go lol

Don’t think you really need much convincing. Just think about how much it will turn you on to intentionally make yourself fatter. Bet you have watched others gain and want to know how it feels. Give it a go, gain 15lbs and then decide if you want to continue.
4 years