Fat experiences

Comments

Hey Its May:
Imagine wanting to be fat and working towards it... And then being offended when someone tells you you look fat. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

So if a girl is at the gym trying to get a summer body and a guy walks up and goes "oh hoo hoo hoo look at all that asssssss!!!" then she has no right to complain because shes trying to look good?

If I have to explain why unwanted attention is rude then *I* dont want on this planet anymore. I'll catch the next rocket ship to Planet Flaflooga.
4 years

Comments

May,

Your posts are consistently mean and nasty.

Even if I agree with your point (does happen), there is no excuse for your nasty attitude.

I am sure you will follow up with a series of nasty posts to, and about me. That seems to be your pattern. Have at it, this post expresses my opinion and I do not intend to respond to your typical ongoing provocations.

I probably should have just ignored you, as most do. However, someone should call you out for your needless, pointless, just flat mean attempts to incite a fight.

Good Day.
4 years

Comments

fatchance:
May,

Your posts are consistently mean and nasty.

Even if I agree with your point (does happen), there is no excuse for your nasty attitude.

I am sure you will follow up with a series of nasty posts to, and about me. That seems to be your pattern. Have at it, this post expresses my opinion and I do not intend to respond to your typical ongoing provocations.

I probably should have just ignored you, as most do. However, someone should call you out for your needless, pointless, just flat mean attempts to incite a fight.

Good Day.

Reminds me of that idiot Pizza The Hutt on Feabie. Just goes off on people for absolutely no reason then pops up like popeye a day later going "sorry, depression"

Only this ones not giving a fake apology.
4 years

Comments

FemaleFatAdmirer:
I'm not a fragile cookie, so Hey It's May doesn't scare me.

A tender shortbread might easily crumble in the face of "you type like a thrift grader" and "you're so stuck up" and "Disgusting" and "let's have a look at your behavior."

Sometimes I think about all the gentle fat-loving souls who would participate in this forum, but they don't, because they're here to talk about fatsexual fantasy stuff like when your weight has crept up and no one has said anything to you about it, until suddenly...

Those pour souls can waddle up and tell their tale any time :-)
4 years