Submission and domination

Want to submit (gay)

JoeyJC:
The submissive side of gaining - giving up control of my body to a feeder for good - has always been an appealing aspect of gaining for me. The loss of control and the growing helplessness that follows.

It’s why blackmail has always appealed to me as a way o force me to submit and gain

I love the idea of forcing someone to get fatter. For them to resent it but also be too afraid/ashamed about what I could do to them if they resisted.

To turn a young, cocky stud in to a waddling, sweat fat pig against his will....bliss.

Obviously fantasy but to find a guy into that fantasy and to make the weight gain a reality would be amazingly hot!
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

I feel this! Having someone else control my body and the grown blubber being like a permenant mark of submission is incredibly appealing.
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

[quote]JoeyJC:
The submissive side of gaining - giving up control of my body to a feeder for good - has always been an appealing aspect of gaining for me. The loss of control and the growing helplessness that follows.

It’s why blackmail has always appealed to me as a way o force me to submit and gain

BulkBrit:
I love the idea of forcing someone to get fatter. For them to resent it but also be too afraid/ashamed about what I could do to them if they resisted.

To turn a young, cocky stud in to a waddling, sweat fat pig against his will....bliss.

Obviously fantasy but to find a guy into that fantasy and to make the weight gain a reality would be amazingly hot![/quote

That would be legit amazing.... Cauz im still unsure of gaining but being forced into it would give me no choice :3 im all for the forced fattening fantasy
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

The blackmail concept is hot in terms of fantasy but I just cant get into it in reality
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

JoeyJC:

It’s why blackmail has always appealed to me as a way o force me
to submit and gain

BulkBrit:

Obviously fantasy but to find a guy into that fantasy and to make the weight gain a reality would be amazingly hot!

This is very HOT indeed...
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

plumpingup:
I feel this! Having someone else control my body and the grown blubber being like a permenant mark of submission is incredibly appealing.

I agree.

Now if I could make it a reality!
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

Dndlover:
I would love to give over control to someone who only desires to make me fatter even when I think I gained enough to have them say I'm still to small and won't stop feeding me would be an actual dream come true.

I guess I would be pretty easy to make submit in that case but can't help but to want it so bad 🐷🥰

Make submit?
4 years

Want to submit (gay)

i am bisexual (pansexual perhaps?) and have had partners of various genders... my most recent partner was a fat woman - i was fit when we met and got fat myself while with her.

now i am back on my own, basically single for the first time as a fat man.

in my past with other men i was a very fit dom and feeder to submissive fat men. now, as a fatty myself, i really have a desire to be dominated by a fit, strong man - to basically have the tables turned on me. smiley
3 years