Stuffing

All-day stuffing help

I have my first dedicated all-day stuffing planned for Friday, with meals and snacks all laid out, including a visit to an all-you-can-eat buffet for lunch. I've been training myself with liquid bloats the past few days to prepare. I'll be starting the day with a cake shake, then big meals and constant grazing throughout the day, all fueled by marijuana and motivation from my partner. The goal isn't weight gain, though it's inevitable, but rather to be as absolutely packed to the brim as I can get. Does anyone who's done similar have any foods to try or avoid, tips, advice, or tricks to eat as much as possible and avoid any nausea or lose interest? I'm vastly under-experienced in using food to bloat/stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
4 years

All-day stuffing help

Thanks for the input! Flavor fatigue is definitely what I had in mind when I mentioned losing interest. I get hungry fairly quickly after meals, and with the weed enhancing my munchies, staying hungry should be no problem. I have a list of different snacks and foods that I'll have throughout the day. As a rough outline, the menu is as follows:

Pre-game: Cake shake
Breakfast: pancakes, omelette, hash browns, bacon, grits
Morning snacking: watermelon and mixed nuts
Lunch: seafood buffet
Mid-afternoon meal: Still choosing between a pizza, a Panda Express plate, or a pulled pork sandwich with garlic bread
Evening snacking: tuna salad and watermelon
Dinner: mashed potatoes and ground beef
Throughout the day drinks: water, ginger ale/sprite, beer

My main filter when selecting food was to avoid unnecessarily greasy foods in order to avoid that "bleh" feeling, with the potential pizza having the highest amount. As this is my first time doing this I'm looking to make it as "comfortable" and pleasurable as possible.
4 years