Stuffing

Cake shake help

Ive been seeing people talking about cake shakes to clog up your system before stuffing sessions. The one particular one ive been seeing mentioned is betty corker yellow cake mix and sadly i dont have that available where i live. Yellow cake isnt even a thing here its just either normal or chocolate etc. So i was wondering will any cake mix do? Or should i be looking for some specific ones?
4 years

Cake shake help

You can use any cake mix and even brownie mix. I can't imagine having a cake shake before a meal though lol. It sits in your gut like a lead brick
4 years

Cake shake help

van:
You can use any cake mix and even brownie mix. I can't imagine having a cake shake before a meal though lol. It sits in your gut like a lead brick

I was confused because ive head a cake shake before and i didnt feel the sitting in your gut like a brick feeling at all. maybe things willl be different this time though who knows
4 years

Cake shake help

van:

Makashore:
I was confused because ive head a cake shake before and i didnt feel the sitting in your gut like a brick feeling at all. maybe things willl be different this time though who knows

i felt the same way. was very underwhelming. also too sweet. i could not chug it fast enough.
4 years

Cake shake help

van:

Makashore:

justforfun10:
i felt the same way. was very underwhelming. also too sweet. i could not chug it fast enough.

Exactly what i felt! I still have my suspicions that it might be because of the type of cake mix we use? Or maybe its the way we prepare it? Or maybe its just us lol. But i am sure theres something odd here.
4 years

Cake shake help

Makashore:
Exactly what i felt! I still have my suspicions that it might be because of the type of cake mix we use? Or maybe its the way we prepare it? Or maybe its just us lol. But i am sure theres something odd here.

i used betty crocker yellow. followed the directions to the T. wonder if it only works for some people, like coke and mentos. i'd love to try it again and get it to work, but it was nauseating trying to chug that down.
4 years

Cake shake help

The main ingredients in the cake mix I used were:

Enriched bleached flour, sugar, corn syrup, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), and partially hygrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil

Not sure what causes the 'lead brick' sensation. Maybe the baking soda?
4 years

Cake shake help

becomingoverweight:
Why partially hydrogenated? Why not fully hydrogenated soybean oil? Speaking of which, do you know where I could buy some?

I never paid much attention to the ingredients, was just posting them for the op. I didn't even realize partially hydrogenated oil contains trans fats. No wonder cake shakes are so effective.

I don't know where you can buy hydrogenated oil, I only use olive oil and canola myself.
4 years

Cake shake help

on cakes with sweet whipped cream can make a decent gain if every day to eat,I gained 8kg in 3 months due to them
4 years