Extreme obesity

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Physical limitations are definitely a turn on and something I look forward too as I gain more weight. I would love struggling and being out of breath going up some stairs or struggling to fit my belly in my Jean's while struggling to zip my jeans up
4 years

The enjoyment of the struggle is real for me, on myself or my wife. I don't want us to lose too much functionality, but I'm willing to see a lot of ease lost.
4 years

I like physical limitations, they make me feel fatter. The difficulty of getting out of bed alone or entering my car, are the best. I need to work hard to perform these tasks without help. It excites me to know that doing something so normal for people is a fight against my body that I can not win easily.
4 years

Both. I love the thought of being immobile and getting health problems, and even the aspect of dying from my weight. But it also means I can only get so big before I'm gone. I would love to reach 2000+ pounds but its impossible smiley
4 years

Experiencing the changes and effects of my gain are all part of the draw for me. I don’t want to lose too much in terms of mobility and what I am able to do, but the thought of seeing something that used to be easy being a bit of a struggle is such a turn on.
4 years

Huge turn on - not fitting the bras any longer, bed breaking...
4 years

Before, I never really thought about it, probably would have found it a turn off or a "what?!"

Now that my wife is 220 lbs her life style has changed from being not really active to really not being active. Combined with some health issues (not weight related) she is moving around the house maybe 30-60 minutes tops. I find that a turn on. The idea that she's moving only when absolutely needed (go to the toilet, get in/out of bed) and for the rest sits or lays where I bring her her food, her drinks, her every need, is a huge turn on.

I don't need her to become physically more limited; I like and encourage her mental giving over, giving up, giving in, of "I don't want to move"

She's becoming sort of a food processor smiley
4 years

It's a big turn on for myself and my feeder wife. She is looking forward for when I have a difficulty fitting in restaurant booths, reaching for things in the cabinets and always needing a wide chair. She also looks forward for when I can't put an airplane tray table down and my fat overflows over the armrest and I invade her seat. In fact we talked about this topic recently in great detail.

Luckily all my weight goes to my belly and she really wants my belly to sag so I have to tuck it into my pants in the future so everyone can see a huge belly roll. She also joked that over the next few years we need to start visiting more amusement parks because she is planning for me to be too large to fit in most rides due to my growing belly. As well she pointed out that when I'm driving our goal should be my belly nearly touching the steering wheel. So I foresee many simple daily issues approaching for me. I'm not looking forward to a mobility scooter so hopefully I wont need one overtime. But she still jokes about it... So much for that original 300lb goal...
4 years

It's a big turn on. I can't walk up stairs easily, and I can't do this simple task( well, for the 16 year old me) makes me how big and 'wonderful' I am.( still, physical limitations make me Annoyed.)
4 years

Nasty catch 22 that... I'm starting to feel it's two sides of the same coin. My recent experiences of getting puffed on stairs, also used take two sometimes three at a time, now havent attempted to skip steps in awhike. Must try that tomorrow. Putting on socks very recently became a chore, easier to lean or sit and still tougher to bend my torso or leg... Undeniable proof of gain and definitely a thrill... Also a tad annoying when in a hurry lol.

Ive always taken pride in certain physical attributes like climbing skills, fairly awesome balance, overall stamina... I am still amazingly light on my feet for 250+ despite hardly being able to see them. Harder to balance on a curb w/ chunky thighs yet doable, and can skip over stepping stones. However much more prone to sprains and ankles weaker due to past injuries.

Overall its both, I love experiencing fat girl moments, fyi it hurts when you misjudge squeezing through a tight space... Belly got a bruise last week, yet hit the offending door (pitch dark) first and saved my face any impact, I gave it a pat of thanks. I enjoy most these annoyances at the same time find it irritating.

Outgrowing clothes kinda sucks on one hand, the other is fist pumping hells yeah. My frappe,addiction and various bad habits are expensive... Love squeezing into booths and feeling my belly against the table, or just feeling increased weight slow me down. Seeing the scale creep higher, it's all worth it.

Chafing = annoying as hell!
4 years
12345   loading