Gaining

What type of belly do you want/prefer?

fxxf:
I personally really want a nice clean (no stretch marks) massive belly with a bit of hang (just about cover my crouch). I prefer/hope to have just one big fold across my belly button dividing it in upper and a big thick lower roll. I want it shapely but soft so it juggles all over the place and works it way out of my shirt. I want it so when do a belly drop on the counter it can fill up the entire sink. I want to be 300 pounds of belly fat (and some to my boobs to of course).

What do you think/want?

I would like a nice, soft, jiggling belly, around fifty eight to sixty inches around. I'm currently at 46.5 inches and have a firm ball belly. I agree with you, no stretch marks. I have been careful gaining so as to prevent getting any stretch marks so far.
4 years

fxxf:
I personally really want a nice clean (no stretch marks) massive belly with a bit of hang (just about cover my crouch). I prefer/hope to have just one big fold across my belly button dividing it in upper and a big thick lower roll. I want it shapely but soft so it juggles all over the place and works it way out of my shirt. I want it so when do a belly drop on the counter it can fill up the entire sink. I want to be 300 pounds of belly fat (and some to my boobs to of course).

What do you think/want?

fanedfox:
I would like a nice, soft, jiggling belly, around fifty eight to sixty inches around. I'm currently at 46.5 inches and have a firm ball belly. I agree with you, no stretch marks. I have been careful gaining so as to prevent getting any stretch marks so far.

fxxf:
What is your strategy for avoiding stretch marks?

I try to gain slowly and steadily. I believe that most stretch marks are a result of rapid and large gains. Pregnancy comes to mind. I try to gain around five pounds at a time or less.
4 years

I love mine. I think it is mostly a ball belly. I just wish it was bigger
4 years

soft doughy smooth and proportional
4 years

At 51-52” around it’s mostly a round ball belly but I’d like it to become a soft blubbery one that hangs over my belt and ripples. .
4 years

I'd like a very soft squishy belly, and massive titties, which is quite feminine I suppose, and not like a typical male body.
4 years

I prefer big fluffy rolls, double bellies. But my wife's is one giant beach ball. I'm curious if it will ever get a major hang or rolls – it simply keeps inflating like Violet Beauregarde. 🔵
4 years

I love those bellies that drip into the big girls thighs. the feel as your fondle there bellies and feeling as if your playing with playdo. the bigger the better. I prefer more of the saggy soft bellies but I bet I could git around the more oval shaped bellies. what ever it is i'd love to make what ever fine lady that has it, happy with how big they are. I find its best when there belly button is a large crevice to.
4 years

I'm happy with the development of my wife's belly. It's a big fat roll under her breasts followed by a bigger blob of belly fat. It's quite loose, flabby, playable. When she sits it will squish out every way and there's no longer any way she can hide it from people. She used to wear very loose fitting clothes but she knows my preference for clothes that show her body and has started to comply to that.

At the bottom her belly makes a good fat apron.

I'm OK with most anything as my main goal is for her to grow fat(ter) and accept that.
4 years