Stuffing

Big ball belly

Hello, i want to have a big ball belly (at least 380lbs) with a little bit of hanging. So i know that the ball belly is caused by visceral fat and the hanging is caused by subcutaneus fat. So i have crated a "plan". For the first month i would eat normally but with a surplus of 7000kcal only from cheese. So i'm going to get a lot of subcutaneus fat. And then start to eat a lot at fastfoods and drink a lot of beer. Is this possibile? P.S. Any tips for having A LOT of stretch marks?
4 years

Big ball belly

It's purely genetic. Everyone gains differently, which is the interesting part of the process.

Some get multiple rolls while others maintain a big beer belly that only grows larger and hangs lower. Some get massively wide hips while others have it stick mainly to their gut and butt. It's all genetics.
4 years

Big ball belly

Bicepsual:
It's purely genetic. Everyone gains differently, which is the interesting part of the process.

Some get multiple rolls while others maintain a big beer belly that only grows larger and hangs lower. Some get massively wide hips while others have it stick mainly to their gut and butt. It's all genetics.

I did some experiment on myself. And it depends a lot on what you eat.
4 years

Big ball belly

becomingoverweight:
I thought you only wanted to gain subcutaneous fat. Anyways, that diet would make you gain both subcutaneous and visceral fat. Not sure why you're splitting it into 2 phases though.

I don't know is just for having a good amount of subcutaneus
4 years