Fat experiences

Your new normal

What's completely normal to you now that your slimmer self would have found completely unbelievable and potentially 'disgusting'.

ie. increasing food order, signs of your laziness, fast food packaging piling up in your car, etc.

I have many. Our family orders a pizza for myself and the kids while my wife now orders an entire pizza all to herself - which she thinks is completely normal now.

She also now uses the elevator to go up/down one floor - she used to make fun of women who did that "really, and they probably wonder why they're a fat ass."
4 years

Your new normal

Ghostfruit:
i just ordered and ate two breakfasts and didn�t even think about it.

What did u get? When i go to diner i usually get a short stack with some bacon an eggs, does that count?
4 years

Your new normal

Always been a somewhat big eater at least, compared to most girls... Never a 6in sub, always footlong. Used to be a chore to finish 2 but now one isn't enough and it's become standard to get my usual and try different things for 2nd foot long.
A #4 @ Mc D's is now accompanied by 6 or 10pc McNuggets, or extra sandwich, sometimes 2 Mcmuffins, same with Woppers @ BK or double orders to go at restaurants.
Pizza: can polish off a large with side of cheese bread in space of a few hours... Jack's pizza requires 2 just to feel satisfied and 3 on a good night if I'm really hungry.
2 boxes of Kraft Macaroni is a given, or a family size Stophers... I generally eat enough for 2 at dinnertime.

A year or more ago it was hard to eat this much in a single sitting and now it depends on what I had for lunch or throughout the day. It defiantly takes double portions for me to feel full let alone stuffed.
4 years