Lifestyle tips

Clothrs

loopy2154:
Appreciate some help if possible concerning pants or shorts. When I put on anything due to 60" belly, shorts go under belly.....pants have to go under pants and they fall down all the time! It is kind a awkward to hold onto your pants when moving!! Gee, guys, girls any ideas ??

Like the previous reply, I'd suggest suspenders as well. You'd also want to avoid the clip type. The small clips with plastic teeth often slip off. The large clips with almost serrated teeth are much stronger, but will wear down the waistband.

Use the button type, even though you will have to install the buttons. Sewing them on is pretty easy, and all the supplies will be at a craft shop near you. Alternatively, a tailor and even some full-service laundromats (think the places that will do it for you, and even dry cleaning) can install buttons.

You'd also want to avoid the more expensive silk ones. Try to look for the kind that are elastic for the entire length. Something like this:

www.amazon.com/HoldEm-Suspender-Genuine-Leather-suspenders/dp/B00D5Z0728/ref=sr_1_3
4 years

Clothrs

[quote]loopy2154:
Appreciate some help if possible concerning pants or shorts. When I put on anything due to 60" belly, shorts go under belly.....pants have to go under pants and they fall down all the time! It is kind a awkward to hold onto your pants when moving!! Gee, guys, girls any ideas ??

ILuvChubbyChix:
Like the previous reply, I'd suggest suspenders as well. You'd also want to avoid the clip type. The small clips with plastic teeth often slip off. The large clips with almost serrated teeth are much stronger, but will wear down the waistband.

Use the button type, even though you will have to install the buttons. Sewing them on is pretty easy, and all the supplies will be at a craft shop near you. Alternatively, a tailor and even some full-service laundromats (think the places that will do it for you, and even dry cleaning) can install buttons.

You'd also want to avoid the more expensive silk ones. Try to look for the kind that are elastic for the entire length. Something like this:

]www.amazon.com/HoldEm-Suspender-Genuine-Leather-suspenders/dp/B00D5Z0728/ref=sr_1_3

Would you recommend these for everyday wear?
4 years

Clothrs

boundandfeed:
Would you recommend these for everyday wear?

Oh yeah, seems to work out quite well for that.
4 years