Fattening others

"i didn't want that"

The response that every feeder hears at some point. The wall that must be taken down brick by brick.

I'll often show up from the gas station or drive-thru and hand my wife a treat. She used to pull the "I didn't want that", "I didn't ask for this".

One of the most satisfying developments over time as they become accustomed to constantly getting little freebie treats is "it doesn't matter that you didn't want it. It's here. For you. Your name is on it.... as you open it up, smell the food, you're going to learn to want it."

This just becomes a normal event and something they slowly start to look forward to. Now if I come back with something for me and not her, she wonders where her snack is.

No more "I didn't want that".
What you did or didn't want is irrelevant. You're always up for a snack now. The only thing that matters is there's some surprise food here for you. And you know you're eventually going to eat it. And you can thank me later.

Now I'll come home with fries and get the "ooow, it's like you read my mind!"
I'm thinking "no, you're just a fattie now."
4 years

"i didn't want that"

PinkyDear:
Time to double the treats and see what she says... or eats.
It's always incremental. I've discovered increasing frequency is far more effective than quantity in terms of total calories for the day. If I get her too stuffed, too much time will pass between the next snack. Keeping her grazing all night is generally my approach. 😋
4 years

"i didn't want that"

SahX:I even brought dresses and tops one size larger, so she'll end up to get tempted by the idea to better fit in them. It did work once.

Damn! I couldn't do that. I wish! But after all is said and done, I wouldn't want to. I want her to have that personal decision in the clothing aisles accepting that she's bigger. It's always about adjusting what "normal" is.

In her mind, we're all aging, "everyone has to buy a bigger size when they go clothes shopping."

Right?😈
4 years

"i didn't want that"

The internalization of "I'm fat" is very important.

I always buy something extra besides making sure her standard snacks are available all the time. Sometimes she's in a maintance mode and doesn't want it. That's OK; we'll wait until your will is broken and you ask me if that snack is still there.
4 years

"i didn't want that"

I think for many the idea is that a feedee is a person who knowingly and willingly wants to be given (more) food in order to gain weight, and that that person derives pleasure from that beyond the fun of eating.

I think that's a limited scope. Mine definitely wasn't willing saying "oh yes, please fatten me up." I had to use manipulation, enabling, behavior modification, bribing - everything to make her fat.

But to me, in my mind, she's my feedee because I'm the one feeding her.
4 years

"i didn't want that"

I know what you mean. I generally connect better with women than with men, and since discovering this feeder/FA side of me I'm able to connect with some women in a way that seems to give them permission to be(come) fat. And in return they're thankful for it.
4 years