General

I hate sex. so much.

Is there any girls here who feel like I do?
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

I've seen a few. You're looking for the people referring to themselves as asexual in their profiles.

If it's that you hate sex except when you are close with your partner and would wait years till you were sure she was your best friend and soul mate before thinking about it then demisexual.
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say you hate sex? I hate sex too, though. I'd say I'm asexual. I guess I get why other people are so into it, but I could care less about it.
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

I don't hate sex but I do fall on the asexual spectrum, I am romantically and aesthetically attractive to people just not sexually. Though I feel you aren't the only one who thinks the same way
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

I just don't like girl parts. They don't look nice to me.
4 years

I hate sex. so much.

The answer to OP's question should be self-evident on a feederism site, no? If you don't like having intercourse, either one of you getting overweight will probably take care of that. Which one of you should do the honours is of course up to you guys to decide, but if it helps ... I don't think that particular kind is so outrageously out of the ordinary. Many people I talk to seem to have that desire xD
4 years