Fattening others

How to stop girl i'm starting to date from exercising?

1. If you cant accept her for who she is, find another gf.

Not fair to her to change her entire lifestyle for someone she barely knows.
4 years

becomingoverweight:
I'd ask her why she's exercising. Like "Are you exercising for you or for me? Because I'm fine with your physique as it is. I kinda prefer thicc thighs but I'd love you just the same with any physique. Just wondering.". If you're afraid of her misinterpreting as your talking and getting upset you could send that to her in a text instead.

I don't think that lying to her that you'd love her just the same with any physique is really fair. Better to say what you really love.
4 years

Lavendered,

She may be doing it for herself or at least she will claim that.

You could praise her efforts and tell her she is still too fat for Miss World but you'll put up with her because you have low standards. If she freaks out then hopefully you won't see her again. If she realises you're teasing her she will re-evaluate why she is exercising and either give it up as unnecessary or do it properly and dump you for a man who likes skinny chicks.

By making a joke of it you won't be seriously assuming she is trying to please you. Just jokingly assuming that.

What you don't want to do is spend your life fattening a woman who really does not want to be fat. It will be your fault plus she won't be as fat as you wanted.
4 years

You can't tell her how to run her life, nor can you change her preferences, if she would rather be thin. All you can do is be honest and mention that you prefer larger women. You might lose her, but at least you're being honest with her. She can either pass on the relationship with you. Try to work things out, or choose to be less active.
4 years

For crying out loud, just date a fat girl who doesn't exercise. There are countless of them in the sea. No need to manipulate a girl focused on staying slim and exercising – going to be toxic and annoying for both of you.
4 years

SahX:
I geniunely do my best to understand the sense of that last statement, but I can't...

Try harder. The chap is giving you some valuable info that may jar against your programming.
4 years

KHayes666:
1. If you cant accept her for who she is, find another gf.

Not fair to her to change her entire lifestyle for someone she barely knows.

lavendered:
Oh god that's not what I mean. I love that she's active and I wouldn't want to change that about her.

My question is how should I tell her that I like her body type and should I even? Bc she just started exercising recently and I think it's because she's comparing herserlf to my old gf who is skinny.

I just dont want her to think that I just like her as a fetish because that's not the case.

dont worry most of the time ppl never put good resolutions in practice. Next time tell her you are really into juicy curves and would love her even curvier and see How she reacts
4 years

Marry her, ha.

Though seriously, until she drops the need to impress the opposite sex, she'll most likely maintain her normal routine. This is why most women absolutely balloon once they're married.
4 years

I faced this dilemma a while back with my wife. She was about 240lbs at the time of starting and wanted to lose weight. She got started with a trainer who was pretty inconsistent, but she still managed to lose some weight. She got down to about 210lbs and then the trainer moved to Texas. Since then, she stopped working out. I started putting more snacks in the house, (she loves chocolate.) and when ever we go out to eat I make sure not to ask, I just order her extra food. She's now floating around 295 and I'm loving every second of it. Looking forward to her just fully giving into her cravings and desires and blimping up another 50lbs.
4 years