Lifestyle tips

How to tell you significant other?

mrtubby:
If you're both into fast food you might consider just getting fat together. It's easy and when either one of you thinks they'd like to lose weight, the reality is no one likes dieting for very long anyway. Yeah, I'd say mutual gaining is the way to go. You'll love it.

I totally agree. Just order the super sized meals and always go back for dessert for both of you. Then praise them for looking so full and give lots of belly rubs.

My wife personally doesn't care to much for gaining but she has gotten use putting on a few extra pounds as she makes me fatter.
4 years

How to tell you significant other?

I stopped saying "no, you're not fat at all!, which she knew was a lie, and started saying things like "honesty, I prefer you with a bit of meat on you"

Another time it was about dieting and I told her I'm willing to help but that I don't want to be the food police; "I prefer you with a bit of meat on you so for me when you ask for something you maybe shou;dn't have on your diet, I rather give it to you"

After a bit that turned into "so you're into fat women?" "I don't know; I know I prefer you a bit igger"

Over time this became an overt thing up to the point where when she would mention to a GF she had gained weight, I would add that I think she looks good, and she would say/explain "he likes my belly"

Meanwhile, normalize touching her fat. Incorporate it into your every day touching. Run your hand over her back, squeeze a fat roll, move on. She's used to guys being into her boobs and wanting to touch those; make her feel that way about the rest of her body
4 years