Fat experiences

Gaining more than you intended

Is there anyone out there who had set a goal for themselves, hit it and then exceeded it without meaning to? I've always wanted to be 300lbs and I'm not far from it now, I know once I get there I'll be happy with myself but I don't think I can stop, I'm so used to overeating and gaining that I think it may continue. Anyone else exceed their goals by a lot? How does it feel?
4 years

SahX:
The most popular example about your topic is the "Instagram Plus-Size celebrity" thicksnowww

It's amusing how she's turned her IG into a fitness channel and she's still such a total blimp spilling out of her cardio outfits.
4 years

A fitness channel gone right.
4 years

My ex was 190 when we met, her limit was 230. Ended up getting to 263 and began to get really turned on by her fat.
4 years

Never had a strict goal, but just general vague "more".

Yet, I suspect if I knew how fat I'd end up getting when I first started, I'd think I had gone too far.
4 years

I was only supposed to gain 30 pounds, get to 230 then stop. But 230 turned into 250 then that turned into a weight gain challenge that got me up near 275 which meant that 300 was close so why not? I'm currently flirting with 450 and, with the way I eat, I don't see myself magically stopping there.
4 years

MissPorker:
I was only supposed to gain 30 pounds, get to 230 then stop. But 230 turned into 250 then that turned into a weight gain challenge that got me up near 275 which meant that 300 was close so why not? I'm currently flirting with 450 and, with the way I eat, I don't see myself magically stopping there.

I've been following your gain for awhile and at this point the only way I can see you not hitting 450 and beyond is someone forcing you into a diet plan. Which even then they'd probably have to watch you like a hawk
4 years

MissPorker:

Wow! That is amazing. If all things fall into place with me with gaining I'd like to go down a path like that
4 years

Yes I am now 25 lbs over my goal and not only find it hard maintaining my weight but lose the extra weight
4 years

I didn't accidentally gain past my goal, but I revised my goal upwards each time I reached it, haha. 200...220...230...250. I finally stopped around 250, but really have the urge to gain more.
4 years