Fat experiences

Sucking it in

I tend to suck in around family. I don't mean to but I have for years so it's almost natural. Around my girlfriend I sometimes suck out. Other than that I just let it hang. Feels great feeling my belly jiggle with every step!
4 years

Sucking it in

I've sucked it in all my life, especially around my family. I feel that that's about to change due to the fact that it's now at the point where I can't suck it in really. I LOVE letting it hang out in public though.
4 years

Sucking it in

yeah, I'm usually in a state of perpetually sucking it in. Sometimes, I even fool myself until I take a moment to stop, and let my belly relax and I'm reminded how big it's getting
4 years

Sucking it in

Ive noticed that while I drive I tend to suck in my gut, so I always make a conscious effort to let it free. Then it rests against the steering wheel and feels awesome.
4 years

Sucking it in

It seems like for the past several months I am always eating and I looked at myself in the mirror the other day with my shirt off sideways and realized how big my gut has become again.

I tried sucking it in while looking in the mirror and realized not only did it not make much of a difference when I tried but the harder I tired sucking it in ....it kind of hurt. I guess as I mentioned never ever having my stomach empty or at least even when I wake up in the morning it doesn't feel empty may have to do with the pain I felt. Not to mention I have a defined crease know with a bit of a sagging big ole extended gut (Gravitational pull) the crease lines wrap mostly under the sides of my belly but I just realized my love handles have developed more and I have that crease under them too.
4 years

Sucking it in

FangBang:
I still do suck it on occassion to see if it makes it less obvious I'm fat (spoiler alert, it did not) and I've noticed I subconsciously suck my belly in when I go shopping and try on clothes in the changing room, even when the items I'm trying on are my size or a bigger size or when I'm near or about to step on a scale (I probably do the latter to help me see what the scale says) I don't really care if anyone notices the thick roll of fat jiggling around my middle or the thick wobbling hips that come close to bouncing out of the very stretched waistband of my leggings.

hahaha ....especially " I probably do the latter to help me see what the scale says". By the way sexiest belly ever!
4 years

Sucking it in

my girlfriend recently slapped me in the stomach and told me, "stop trying to suck in your gut - it's not working."

i didn't even realize i was sucking it in, it was totally unconscious! lol
4 years

Sucking it in

So she is much happier with you letting it hang out and showing off your gut. She must be very into it?
4 years

Sucking it in

It takes a while to unlearn sucking it in, since some of us were so self-conscious about being fat. I love my belly now and make a conscious effort to let it hang out.
4 years

Sucking it in

I notice that when I relax my belly while eating, i can pack more in. I love just letting it hang out and relaxing.
I have not done this consistently to know if it gets harder to hold in over time.
4 years
123   loading