Lifestyle tips

Gaining weight

tummylover183:
I send you something when time!

Would you share it as well? It is something I searched for as well, with different results.
4 years

Gaining weight

High fat diet, dairy fat works well.

Back to the ever popular Heavy Cream!
4 years

Gaining weight

cake, cream and ice cream.

A good shake can really do it.
The weight gain shake I used to make a feedee way back was.
1 full punnet double thickened cream.
4 tablespoons Nutella or peanut butter.
2-3 tablespoons of cookie dough
3 tablespoons Hershey choc fudge
3-4 scoops double choc ice cream
3 tablespoons Corn Syrup
Top blender with creamy milk

You gain add a weight gain mix if you want.
You can also add alcohol to which aids with the gaining a lot. I would often put in a shot of vodka and a shot of frangelico.

Have one of those a day and youlll gain soft fat in no time.
4 years

Gaining weight

Also cooking with lard instead of oil or butter can help.

You can mix in some corn syrup to milk for a nice lighter drink that really adds the calories too
4 years

Gaining weight

Eating some kind of saturated fat followed by a surplus of carbs for caloires will give you great results. Too much fat by itself will lead to visceral fat which effects the health. Visceral fat is what's stored around your organs. The fat you want is right beneath the skin and carbs are designed for storing.
4 years

Gaining weight

I believe this is exactly backwards. I am sure others will respond.
4 years

Gaining weight

Another great way to gain. Have a huge break fast. And while your still not hungry have an early lunch but nothing too big.

Delay dinner as long as you can so you are just starving which will make your body think it is starving and make it store more fat.
Then eat a hell of a lot like we talking twice ad much as usual for dinner, between being hungry and eating quickly that should be fairly easy,

If you don’t have the discipline to wait another great thing to do is have early dinner but then add a new meal right before bed. I say meal but it could just be sweets if you want just make sure it’s a lot and you go to bed stuffed because that will store more if it as fat.
4 years