General

Communists and other leftists ?

Are we really going to start political stuff here?
4 years

All righty then. LOL
4 years

You have made a far leap my friend. I don't think there is going to be any correlation between political viewpoint and fat status.

I've seen no correlation between political viewpoint and intelligence. (always PLENTY of stupid to go around) and no correlation between fat status and intelligence either.

I do see a disturbing correlation between political discussion/posturing and decay in civility.

I sure HOPE we can handle politics better here than Feabie, but I doubt it.
4 years

Once you go right, you've seen the light
4 years

Go to the right see the light, stay away from the left drag you down into the ditch.
4 years

ccwolf60:
Go to the right see the light, stay away from the left drag you down into the ditch.

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?
yup smiley
4 years

ccwolf60:

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:
Be gone you right winger!
never we are here for ever .smiley
4 years

ccwolf60:

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:

ccwolf60:

yeah right, I wonder How is it possible? Think about all' the mess 2 Bush, 1 Reagan and 1 Trump have done. How come there are still people out there who still vote Republican
4 years

ccwolf60:

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:

ccwolf60:

Startnew:
yeah right, I wonder How is it possible? Think about all' the mess 2 Bush, 1 Reagan and 1 Trump have done. How come there are still people out there who still vote Republican

This mystifies me as well, and I live in a place where people overwhelmingly voted for Trump.

I can say that there is a lot of voter suppression and voter disenfranchisement here in Kentucky. Also, so many people have become so disgusted that they have given up voting.

So the leftists here are basically handing it over to Trumpites. It's sad, and I work to register people to vote when I can, and I talk with people all the time about this.

Our senator Mitch McConnell is perhaps more of an obstacle to true democracy than Trump. McConnell supports our state's taking the vote away.

One out of 11 Kentuckians cannot vote. Ever.

One out of 4 black Kentuckians cannot vote. Ever.

And Mitch McConnell says that's a good thing.
4 years

ccwolf60:

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:

ccwolf60:

Startnew:

Perhaps your world model is wrong.
4 years
1234   loading