General

Communists and other leftists ?

ccwolf60:
Go to the right see the light, stay away from the left drag you down into the ditch.

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:
Be gone you right winger!

ccwolf60:
never we are here for ever .smiley

Startnew:
yeah right, I wonder How is it possible? Think about all' the mess 2 Bush, 1 Reagan and 1 Trump have done. How come there are still people out there who still vote Republican

nofbar:
Perhaps your world model is wrong.

How? Specifics?
4 years

ccwolf60:
Go to the right see the light, stay away from the left drag you down into the ditch.

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:

ccwolf60:

Startnew:
yeah right, I wonder How is it possible? Think about all' the mess 2 Bush, 1 Reagan and 1 Trump have done. How come there are still people out there who still vote Republican

nofbar:

GrowingLoveHandles:
How? Specifics?

When you see that there are a lot of people voting Republican despite your deduction that nobody should do so, that's a clue that you probably don't have a clear picture of things.
4 years

I voted for Trump just to watch people break down and scream. I was not disappointed. I'll do it again in 2020.

He makes politics fun.
4 years

ccwolf60:

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:

ccwolf60:

Startnew:

nofbar:

GrowingLoveHandles:
How? Specifics?

nofbar:
When you see that there are a lot of people voting Republican despite your deduction that nobody should do so, that's a clue that you probably don't have a clear picture of things.

In both 2000 and 2016, more people voted against Bush and Trump than for them. Trump is right— the system is rigged.

The great majority do not vote at all. Perhaps none of us have a clear picture of things.
4 years

Super left-leaning anarchist over here! We're only as strong as our most vulnerable comrades, and it's our responsibility (and necessity, really) to take care of each other.

(Also, yeah, fuck Mitch McConnell.)
4 years

Whenever I'm bored I'll just open up this thread and laugh at how strong the ideological echo chambers in many commenters' heads are.

I've never seen one single intelligent comment here. All of them are just tribal signaling. Everyone wants to feel superior, and seemingly didn't chose their side out of some rational evaluation, but on how easy to feel superior by bashing the other side.
4 years

MooCowCrush:
Fuck you fags

Your autism is showing.
4 years

curiousv:
Whenever I'm bored I'll just open up this thread and laugh at how strong the ideological echo chambers in many commenters' heads are.

I've never seen one single intelligent comment here. All of them are just tribal signaling. Everyone wants to feel superior, and seemingly didn't chose their side out of some rational evaluation, but on how easy to feel superior by bashing the other side.

Bud, what do you think you're doing with this comment?
4 years

MooCowCrush:
Fuck you fags

Baba Yaga:
Your autism is showing.

Let's avoid using that term as an insult.
4 years

MooCowCrush:
Fuck you fags

Baba Yaga:
Your autism is showing.

eatingtherich:
You both need to check out and fix your homophobia and ableism.

*double middle finger to you both*
4 years
1234   loading