Submission and domination

Fantasy

I love this as the Feeder OR the Feedee!
4 years

Fantasy

Damn!
4 years

Fantasy

ProtrudingBelly21:
Just wanted to share one of my fantasies...
Whenever my belly is fully stuffed to bursting, I always imagine my feeder taking me out to 2 full course meals, making sure I�m stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey.

When we get home, before I lay down lazily, I imagine he�d throw me in a chair and strap my arms behind my back. With little to no fight from me, until he brings out a beer funnel and a deep dish pizza! I love to imagine him rubbing my belly as I eat each slice he feeds me, and when my belly starts to protest he slides weight gain shakes down my throat thru the funnel, to mute the groans and moans from my distended gut.

When I start to feel like I�ve reached my limit, he�d immediately begin teasing more food into me by unbuttoning my blouse and massaging my boobs as well as my tummy. As I take a break from the funnel, now only able to make short strained breaths, my feeder beings rubbing my perky nipples in small circles, telling me he�d reward me if I finish the whole pizza and one more shake.
I do whatever he says in complete submission and what the reward is?? I guess we�ll never know...

You really should write stories to post in the stories section. Wonderfully erotic!
4 years

Fantasy

ProtrudingBelly21:
Whenever my belly is fully stuffed to bursting, I always imagine my feeder taking me out to 2 full course meals, making sure I�m stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey.

When we get home, before I lay down lazily, I imagine he�d throw me in a chair and strap my arms behind my back. With little to no fight from me, until he brings out a beer funnel and a deep dish pizza! I love to imagine him rubbing my belly as I eat each slice he feeds me, and when my belly starts to protest he slides weight gain shakes down my throat thru the funnel, to mute the groans and moans from my distended gut.

When I start to feel like I�ve reached my limit, he�d immediately begin teasing more food into me by unbuttoning my blouse and massaging my boobs as well as my tummy. As I take a break from the funnel, now only able to make short strained breaths, my feeder beings rubbing my perky nipples in small circles, telling me he�d reward me if I finish the whole pizza and one more shake.
I do whatever he says in complete submission and what the reward is?? I guess we�ll never know...

Be a pleasure to live this out for you
4 years

Fantasy

ProtrudingBelly21:

GrowingLoveHandles:
You really should write stories to post in the stories section. Wonderfully erotic!

ProtrudingBelly21:
Wow! Thank you love!

So? Turn your fantasy into a story and post it
4 years

Fantasy

ProtrudingBelly21:

GrowingLoveHandles:

ProtrudingBelly21:
Wow! Thank you love!

GrowingLoveHandles:
So? Turn your fantasy into a story and post it

I'd love to read it
4 years

Fantasy

ProtrudingBelly21:

Seems like everyone wants us to try this and make a story about it ,what u think
4 years

Fantasy

I would read your story.
4 years