Gaining

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

luvgettingbig:
The results are sometimes delayed, but they will come. It will be like you’re fat out of nowhere.

How long, would you say it takes for the weight to show up?

What causes this delay and what type of fat is stored. I'll admit that I love the thought of my fat cells expanding and adding more.
4 years

Hammertime44:
It comes delayed? Tonight will be my 6th night with heavy cream, wouldn’t it have shown up. I mean it did kinda but I thought more.... should I take two days off or keep drinking it consistently for three straight weeks? And when usually do people start seeing changes to body and to scale? (Would have pmd you but I’m out of messages Lolol)

Are you losing visceral fat? It's possible that the gain in subcutaneous fat may be getting offset by a loss in visceral fat weight-wise.

boundandfeed:
What causes this delay and what type of fat is stored. I'll admit that I love the thought of my fat cells expanding and adding more.

becomingoverweight:
Subcutaneous fat expands via hyperplasia, not hypertrophy.

- minus the adding more part and just make that expanding. Correct?
4 years

Hammertime44:
Yeah l, I’m only a week in, when can I start to show spect delayed gains.

The first time i did a week of cream i notice the weight two weeks later

Didn't last long but every time a do a stuffing it shows up sooner and last longer
4 years

I am going on heavy cream again starting today. Last time i had cream for 10 days (600ml a day) and I gained 9 pounds. This time i plan to keep drinking cream for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. Starting at 95kg.
4 years

I'm now adding a tub of extra thick cream or clotted cream to my nightly puddings which are usually "Serves Four" Tesco or Asda trifles which are already coated in cream. My belly really seems to be improving.
4 years

I'm looking forward to seeing how much I gain
4 years

I didn’t see it right away at first either, I kinda put it to the side and when I’d revisit it later, it had a bit more of an effect. I got the nickname of chunker after going on and off of that for like 3 days at a crack, while still overeating, then taking a break for a week or two. When it starts to hit you, it hits hard, but it can be a while before you see it. Many factors play in though, physical activity, regular daily intake and age.
4 years

I shall keep at it. I had a pot of extra thick cream on my trifle last night. I've got a pot of clotted cream for tonight
4 years

the first go round with cream for me started easy and got harder cause the taste and texture and body feel started to get yuckyyy. i do think that round of cream (about 5 cups in a week) is responsible for the couple new inches of thigh i gained. i never used to get thigh chafing, now i get some depending on the heat.

i feel like also my metabolism slowed down from the first round, making what i eat regularly stick a lot better. (i’m eating 2100 calories minimum but i normally eat over 3000)

i’m on night 3 of my new round of cream and it’ll work a lot better for me i think, as i added a packet of hot cocoa powder to my nightly cup, and a generous pinch of powered sugar to taste. then I add ice cubes and drink from a lidded cup- shake/stir the mix together before and after cubes to get everything mixed in.

the packet doesn’t add much calories(90) but it helps a ton making it more appetizing!

I will also note that it feels not as filling as it used to...
getting fat is getting easier for me.
4 years

Great advice, sounds very promising. I shall keep at it.
4 years
12345   loading