Feedback and suggestions

Punctuation in stories.

supergirl:
I just posted my first chapter, and I experienced this issue with the:
-apostrophe (&apossmiley, and
-quotation marks ("smiley

I tried it from a straight text file, from Google docs... I am not sure what format could be proper outside of those???

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Triple periods are also affected by this glitch(...) I am forced to spend hours reformatting my chapters, and it's quite discouraging. I am hoping the fix is soon, as I don't want to purposely make my story worse to accommodate a glitch.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

Please fix this soon. I can't post anything on the site until then!
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

Now I can't even update my story. Every time I copy and paste my text and upload it, not a single word appears in the new chapter. I don't know if the admins are still changing the text settings, but as of today it's happening.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

i-am-eighteen-i-swear:
Now I can't even update my story. Every time I copy and paste my text and upload it, not a single word appears in the new chapter. I don't know if the admins are still changing the text settings, but as of today it's happening.

Currently working on this.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

i-am-eighteen-i-swear:

hiccupx:
Currently working on this.

Thank you for the fast response. I understand managing a site like this can be quite a handful smiley
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

Just figured I’d drop in and say I was also having these issues and that it was rendering uploading stories extrememly difficult.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

Should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still having problems.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

hiccupx:
Should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still having problems.

I've just updated my story with new chapters. No issues with quotes or any other special characters. Thank you for fixing this annoying bug! smiley I hope it's fixed for other users too.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

I've posted a couple of chapters and the issues seem to be fixed. Thank you!
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

It worked for my second chapter - thank you so much for fixing this!
4 years
12   loading