Fat experiences

Fat men in yoga pants

luvgettingbig:
As you might know I have gained a huge amount of weight in short period of time. I have gone thru so many pants sizes over the last ten months. My girlfriend laughs every time I would try to squeeze in some of tight ass pants. She suggested I just need to start buying yoga pants or leggings like her, she is a pretty good size girl(close to 240#). She threw me a pair of her yoga pants and said try these on, and I did. She said I looked good in them and filled them out nicely. I can’t lie, I loved them. Now, I can’t wear them as everyday attire and would get laughed at publicly, but I have worn the to the drive-thru and walking the dog early in the morning. I have started wearing her size 18-20 stretchy jeans out in public more and more too. I am a full-figured male and the fit good and feel amazing. I guess my question is if was socially acceptable would any other fat guys wear yoga pants/ leggings and stretchy jeans in public?

I see no reason that men can not be as comfortable as the gals. I do the same thing as you...wearing my wifes size 20 pull on jeans, and shorts as well. Why don't men have comfortable close as well???
4 years

Fat men in yoga pants

Men's leggings actually are for sale, but not popular. Spandex clothing for men are ridiculed and probably give most folks haunting mental images of Richard Simmons.

As for jeans, you may or may not have noticed that stretchy jeans for men are becoming more and more commonly sold. Express goes up to 44", which really means 46" at least, since they use vanity sizing for men.

Old Navy goes up pretty large too, and many of their offerings are also slightly stretchy.

Trying to find any that are pure cotton denim (not even 1-2% spandex like the previously aforementioned products) is getting harder, though not impossible.
4 years

Fat men in yoga pants

Lee makes a pair under the premium select and under extreme motion. they are jeans but have some stretch to them.
4 years

Fat men in yoga pants

I have a pair of Marks&Spencer chino shorts with an ingenious elastic waistband (has two rubber band inserts around pockets) - you can't even tell its there. The fact is that its size 34 and its capable to accomodate my size 40 ass and it still has an inch or two to stretch to its absolute limit.

You could try looking something like this if you tend to continue growing that fast.
4 years