Clothes padding

Any girls into clothes padding?

Are there any girls into this other than me? Feel like I’m weird because it only seems to be guys that like doing it
4 years

I'm a guy but I did know one girl who did, about your size too, she had to stop gaining because health stuff so she padded instead.

My point is there are at least 2 female padders on earth so your not alone smiley.
4 years

Lolla2:
Are there any girls into this other than me? Feel like I’m weird because it only seems to be guys that like doing it

jgrande:
Dude, same. I didn't even think it was part of a fetish (new to the site) and it's mostly guys on here :/

Love your pics!
It feels weird to post them on here but feels so right to actually pad myself
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:
Dude, same. I didn't even think it was part of a fetish (new to the site) and it's mostly guys on here :/

Lolla2:
Love your pics!

jgrande:
I know right??!! And thank you smiley I'll definitely post more but I feel so weird actually taking the pictures lol I have no idea what to do with my arms. And is there like a magical angel that really captures the padding?? Maybe I just get so into it that I feel bigger than I actually am!

Lovestuffing seems to capture it well. Think she uses a remote!
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Lolla2:
Love your pics!

jgrande:
I know right??!! And thank you smiley I'll definitely post more but I feel so weird actually taking the pictures lol I have no idea what to do with my arms. And is there like a magical angel that really captures the padding?? Maybe I just get so into it that I feel bigger than I actually am!

Do you pad your boobs too or just your belly?
4 years

I love to pad all over but especially my belly and between my legs
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Lolla2:
Love your pics!

jgrande:

Lolla2:
Lovestuffing seems to capture it well. Think she uses a remote!

That was the first person I started following when I made my account here XD
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:
It kind of depends on my mood. I generally prefer not to pad my chest because it can make me too hot and sweaty. But I like how it looks when the padding is evenly distributed..except for the belly haha. I pad my legs too since it makes me waddle a bit more. Sometimes it just feels good to be bigger everywhere.

I love it all in my butt! I get envious of huge womanly hips hahahah
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:
It kind of depends on my mood. I generally prefer not to pad my chest because it can make me too hot and sweaty. But I like how it looks when the padding is evenly distributed..except for the belly haha. I pad my legs too since it makes me waddle a bit more. Sometimes it just feels good to be bigger everywhere.

Larpus98:

jgrande:
Lol for sure. I want to have a big butt padded so my thighs are a bid defined without losing the width I get (but being even wider would be nice too!!). The way I pad now makes my butt and legs blend together. They look like overstuffed sausages 😂 not that I'm complaining though!!

Half the fun is trying out new stuff and seeing what works smiley

I got a pair of 5xl sweatpants from a discount clothing store and they have SO much room, I stuffed them so full I literally couldn’t even bend my legs Lmao!

Another thing I would do for a big belly. Instead of just stuffing the shirt full. I will take a heavy comforter and pile all the stuff I want to use in the center. Make a nice shape, and then take each corner of the comforter and bring each corner to the center, then I’ll take that and put it on top of a sheet, and tie all 4 corners together again. It almost looks like a large ball of contained laundry Lmao...but it sorta keeps everything together and stops it from shifting or falling out the sides. It’s interesting hah, I put a lot of thought into it
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Larpus98:

jgrande:
Lol for sure. I want to have a big butt padded so my thighs are a bid defined without losing the width I get (but being even wider would be nice too!!). The way I pad now makes my butt and legs blend together. They look like overstuffed sausages 😂 not that I'm complaining though!!

Larpus98:
Half the fun is trying out new stuff and seeing what works smiley

I got a pair of 5xl sweatpants from a discount clothing store and they have SO much room, I stuffed them so full I literally couldn’t even bend my legs Lmao!

Another thing I would do for a big belly. Instead of just stuffing the shirt full. I will take a heavy comforter and pile all the stuff I want to use in the center. Make a nice shape, and then take each corner of the comforter and bring each corner to the center, then I’ll take that and put it on top of a sheet, and tie all 4 corners together again. It almost looks like a large ball of contained laundry Lmao...but it sorta keeps everything together and stops it from shifting or falling out the sides. It’s interesting hah, I put a lot of thought into it

jgrande:
You're right haha. I'd love to see how that turned out!

Do you like soft padding or tighter padding? Part of me likes the idea of a jiggly belly like for belly play or something. But a big round belly is pretty enjoyable. A little firmness is great for "belly" rubs ☺️

ALL OF IT Lmao

Like you said earlier, depends on the mood
4 years
1234   loading