Gaining

Becoming a muscle chub

I kind of want to go for that look too but I'm kind of lazy.
4 years

Becoming a muscle chub

Yep... Me here...

The strategy:
If you are reasonably healthy and check with doctor first...
Get on a reputable novice strength program like stronglifts and eat a ton. GOMAD is great for this. The fat you gain will be subcutaneous, but you'll be packing on tons of muscle the first year. You'll also develop a nice ass and bigger arms... Women and men love ass on men. Dont just workout arms and chest, thats a great way to get posture problems. Also, you'll get nowhere.
3 years

Becoming a muscle chub

Stuffer11:
What is GOMAD?

Basically normal overeating diet + gallon of whole milk a day... Anabolic for fat and muscle.
3 years

Becoming a muscle chub

Expatbhm:
Hi everyone,
Any muscle chubs out there with a big belly and muscular arms? I’m toying with the idea of going for that look. I love my fat belly and my moobs. The thought of adding two bigs arms is pretty tempting. What y’all do in terms of eating and working out to get that look?

I love the Strongman look. I started lifting last year, and although it's a marathon and not a sprint, I'm loving being stronger and heavier so far. Be sure to work on your whole body to avoid injury and look like the full package. I use the MyPlate app to make sure I get enough protein to gain muscle, anything beyond that is all for fun. LOL!
3 years