Gaining

Moobs :i

Hi

I had them since elementary school that they just kept growing. I am not at the point that I really need a Bra.
smiley

I have always been fat but not a gainer.

William
15 years

Hi Aurora

I am so glad that people are talking positive about large or any sized Moobs smiley

William

Aurora wrote:
Oh I love moobs. smiley As was said, it's mostly a biological thing as far as what rate they grow and how big they will be. Some guys get huge soft bellies but keep relatively small moobs, while others grow very large moobs in proportion to belly. I think the mystery of what you get should be part of the fun. smiley
15 years

I have some decent sized moobs. I've had them for years...so I've grown attached to them...lol
15 years

i am not that big. i only weigh 223lbs but my moobs are huge! lol i have no idea why. maybe genetic but god i love them so! smiley
15 years

Hi

Today I saw my nieces (a BBW and SSBBW) and Breast seem to run in my family smiley

William
15 years

I have moobs and really don't like :o them any ideas on how to get rid of them. I have a good sized belly and want it to continue to grow but I didn't want moobs.
15 years

16851 wrote:
I have moobs and really don't like :o them any ideas on how to get rid of them. I have a good sized belly and want it to continue to grow but I didn't want moobs.
All I can think of is to do some upper body weight work, stuff that focuses on your chest.
15 years