Stuffing

First stuffing today, question!

Sandwiches are great for stuffing, especially with thick bread. Always packs the belly out. And pasta smiley
15 years

Pasta is great for stuffing! Either make it your self or find an all-you-can eat place and load up! Pizza Hut just started delivering pasta - the pans are 3 pounds each! I like smoothies for breakfast or lunch - blend up a half gallon or so and try to get it all down. Increasing the amount a little each time will stretch out your stomach and make it easier to stuff solid foods.
15 years

Ive had a few people tell me all sorts of things. Some of which that sound plausible are eating more often at night, and of course snacking. I know a former-feedee whos partner used to work night shifts and would bring her home maccas burgers at 7am and give them to her before she got out of bed.
15 years

Buffetbelly wrote:
It's best to start out really slowly. Stop when you get uncomfortable. Gradually you will find you can eat just a little bit more each time. Or try adding a snack to your daily routine and work up to eating two lunches. Often I will eat one lunch at a business meeting, then go out and have a second one!

As a beginner, I would eat too fast and too much and eat too many high-fat foods and then get sick. Getting sick sets you way back. You ahve to start all over again with moderate size meals and work your way back up all over again.

Excellent advice Buffetbelly! I also had difficulties with the high-fat foods - I like stuffing with lots of lean proteins, seems to digest better than the fatty stuff. I also have trouble with the extra sugary foods. I tried a gallon of tapioca pudding once - I can handle that much volume, but I only got about half way through before I had to stop. It actually started tasting bad! I wasn't full, I just couldn't eat any more.
So for stuffing, I think a large variety of items really helps. Nothing beats the all you can eat buffet! smiley
15 years

I agree, Psy. For me, there needs to be alternation of both textures and sweet/salt. The more variety, the longer I can keep going. And I definitely can't do large amounts of high fat stuff. Well, perhaps large amounts by some standards, lol. I can eat a whole cheesecake, happily, but that's my fat quotient for the binge, probably. And I need a fair amount of liquid, too--I don't know why, but it helps.

I also eat much more if I eat slowly, more like grazing in style, than if I sit down to a meal. Over the course of three-five hours I can eat a great deal indeed, but at a meal my capacity is fairly unimpressive.
15 years