Gaining

My first gaining milestone!

Good for you! Really, thin is terribly over-rated. You will no doubt do well with the "cake method" ;-)
15 years

oncefatshelley wrote:
Been a while since I've posted... I've been a busy girl (more of that later!)

So three Sundays ago, I was at 157lb (BMI 26.1) after a week of eating like a total glutton. I was pretty pleased with the gain, though at the time I still wasn't really feeling it... I had gained about 2 inches around the hips and belly, but there wasn't much difference to see, and I could still (just) button my size 12 skinny jeans. (I think that's about a US size 8.)

The next week I was back at work and I didn't have nearly so much opportunity to eat. I sort of wanted to take it slowly to recover: I didn't go hungry, but I didn't deliberately eat when I wasn't hungry. I still gained a pound (to 158). The next two weeks were different. I had plenty of opportunities to eat pizza or sticky desserts, and I made the most of them... and I gained 3lbs over the two weeks.

Which brings me to 161lbs (11 stone 7lbs), BMI 26.8 as of last Sunday smiley If I have managed to gain two pounds this week, I'll have gained 20lb!

I still don't really feel almost 20lb heavier (whatever that feels like) but over the last three or four pounds, I have started to notice a difference in my body - my tummy seems to have poked out quite suddenly. Before there was just soft skin, a little loose, but since a few pounds ago, I can look down and there's something there, and I can't make it vanish completely by pulling it in, either smiley

The skinny jeans are history: as of two weeks ago, I can't get them done up, and my less-skinny size 12 jeans are too tight. I've dug out some size 14 trousers from when I was losing weight. I'm still pretty much a size 12 on top, but I have gone up a cup size and you can see my tummy sticking out through some tops! I like it smiley

So what have I been doing that's involved lots of eating and not being online much? Well... I met somebody smiley I won't say much here, but we've been seeing a lot of each other and I'm very happy!

Congratulations (on both counts)!
15 years

My first gaining milestone was at 200-lbs. last year. This year is at 212-lbs. and counting.
14 years