Gaining

Katie's decided to be chubby

I've been careful not to gain weight all my life, but a couple of months ago I gained 10lbs while on vacation. I've had this love affair with food, but have never had the courage to indulge it until now.

That's then I began to wonder, what would I look like if I were heavier? I started finding out about the gainer community, and I discovered this group. I've always had this weird fascination about wanting to be chubby even though I've been skinny all my life. I can't explain it.

So now I've decided I want to eat whatever I want, and if I gain weight I don't mind any more. I'm 142lbs, and my goal is to be 175lbs.

I just started a blog.

Katie
gainingkatie.blogspot.com/
15 years

Best of luck with your gain Katie smiley
15 years

Good for you. I wish more women would learn to just enjoy themselves and realize that life isn't just about being one size or denying yourself what you enjoy.
15 years

Thanks guys. I'll be updating my blog regularly, and hope to have some pictures of my progress soon. Katie.

15 years

Thanks Jollygoodgainer, that's exactly what I intend to do. I'm a foodee, I love food, and it's less about gaining weight for me, and more about not worrying if I do. I've decided I don't mind if I become chubby. My "target" weight of 175lbs is not so much a goal, it's more like a limit. For now, I'm hoping I can eat whatever I want without going above that weight. At 175 I'd be happily chubby, I think, so if it looked like I was going to get heavier than that, I'd have to reevaluate.

I realize 175lbs may not seem very heavy for many people on this forum, but for this skinny girl, it would be way heavier than I've ever been before.
15 years

I uploaded a couple of pics and a video. They show skinny me at 143 lbs. Believe it or not I'm 10 lbs heavier than I was two months ago, but I guess I'm going to be quite a bit heavier soon! I'll have more on my blog tomorrow.

15 years

Good luck!! smiley
15 years

Yes, good luck Katie, have fun, it sounds like you've got the right idea with the 175lbs being a limit. Enjoy yourself and be happy!
15 years

Great blog! Can't wait for there to be more of you to see!
15 years

You guys all so nice. I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of support on this forum. It's gonna be fun becoming chubby and letting you all see the results.

Katie
gainingkatie.blogspot.com
15 years
12   loading