Stuffing

Discovered something amazing!

it's a normal think... and you need more calories and food each time it;s like a drug!

U did very well! grat!
15 years

That's what got me into gaining in the first place...I eat until I get into the zone and there is nothing better. There is something special about feeling the weight of all that food in your belly, it just encourages you to eat beyond your wildest dreams.
14 years

It's the idea of experiencing this that makes me want to gain, i'm not a big eater, but i get a similar sort of feeling thinking about being big and pillow stuffing, to experience what you have all described first hand is almost incentive enough to go out and buy a tub of ice cream... Shame i'm too self concious...
14 years

I've not had exactly this, but I have had the experience of stuffing for an evening and getting to the point where I am painfully stuffed, then all of a sudden feeling as if another part of me has opened up and that I am capable of re-stuffing. It's as if some reserve capacity has been liberated. It's a very erotic feeling.
14 years

evan eros wrote
you say youre a feeder with feedee tendencies.

adipose

you dont really say how the feedee part works for you.

i think you are more a feedee curious feeder

i was once not even a feedee curious feeder

if i told you how i enjoy myself

you would likely think im too blunt

or vague and mysterious to avoid being too blunt

refer to my recent thesis on fat sex in weightgain

and feel free to respond

as you wish

enjoy

evan

lol, cryptic...
13 years

Xutjja wrote
I get the same way when I stuff myself past the point of being just full. I'm kind of torn when it comes to stuffing because of it. I find it addictive because of the immense pleasure I derive from it.

Couldn't have said it better myself C:
13 years