Gaining

Sex drive

I'd say no, if this is anything to go by. =D

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/3371172/Fat-women-more-likely-to-have-had-sex.html

Fat women are more likely to have had sexual intercourse than thin ones, research has found.

In a study of 7,000 women 92 per cent of those who were overweight had slept with a man.

The figure was only 87 per cent among those of a "normal" size.

The research, carried out by the University of Hawaii School of Medicine, contradicts previous results which suggested that larger women had a lower libido, while thinner ones were more likely to be sexually active.

It was based on the sexual histories of American women aged 15 to 44. A Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 was chosen as the cut-off point between being normal and overweight.
15 years

Sex drive

Yelp,

I agree with the majority of the other posts, when my wife was at her heaviest we were having great sex all the time. It seemed that she could really "make love to me rather than me to her" if that makes sense. When she lost most of her weight the sex tappered off dramatically.

When she was much heavier I certainly could'nt keep my hands off of her, but not only in a sexual way, she was just that much more pleasing to touch (just holding her hand or my arm around her.) She seemed to be more affectionate as well and certainly more cuddly and softer not only in physique but personality.

Oh how I miss all those extra luscious Lbs.
15 years

Sex drive

So, I gather from this that fatter women have a higher libido and fatter men have a reduced libido? That's intriguing, if it's all true. =o

What do the fat men here think about this? Have your sex drives dropped at all as you've put on weight?
15 years

Sex drive

Dear Feedmeplz,

I suggest you wonder a bit about who gave you the ideas you just spouted. They've been around forever, and they may just be a cover for our higher sex drive.

It is without a doubt true that when I gain my sex drive goes up. That's partly becaue I'm turned on by getting fatter, but I suspect that isn't all of it.

14 years

Sex drive

not true at all

fat makes sex harder to have though. i think its worth myself
14 years