Gaining

New gainer

i've recently decided to gain weight.....wondering which times to eat/ portion sizes/ etc would enable me to gain most weight in quickest time?
at the moment i'm just stuffing myself with junk as much and as often as i can....however, i was wondering if anything would harbour better results?

any advice gratefully appreciated......thanx!!!
15 years

New gainer

thanx dvp.....pix impossible at the mo... my pc is playing up....wont let me upload pix 2 my bebo n facebook accounts either....once its fixed tho i will lol
15 years

New gainer

aww cmon ppl......im new to all this.......any advice/tips from ppl in the know would be greatly appreciated. my hubbys in hospital and i want to give him a treat when he comes home, so help me out here.

PPPPWWWWWEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!smiley

lmao

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
15 years

New gainer

I recommend as many simple carbs and fats as possible.I read a weight loss ad as a child.In the "before" story of how she gained 100 pounds the woman mentioned her usual all-day snack.She was consuming 8-14 pieces of white bread with butter everyday between meals.As she had gained she had become hungry between meals and ate these slices almost mindlessly.It's a good gaining food -especially if you can't handle too many sweets-like one dozen to two dozen doughnuts per day-if you can I can't think of anything better than creme filled pastries or doughnuts.

I'm enjoying your pictures.How much time do you have before you reveal your new pounds to your man?And how many have you put on so far?Take Care.Matt
15 years

New gainer

i dont know how long ive got, he could get out of hospital anytime, so im really working to a tight schedule smiley

ive put on about 6 pounds so far......
15 years

New gainer

Try concentrating calories, for example with DIY shakes. Use instant cake mix, melted icecream, non-dairy creamer, anything you like. You can manage thousands of calories in one drink if you get the right mix.
15 years

New gainer

What a nice present for your husband!

See my article "How to Get Fat" -- geocities.com/doctorfeeder/htgf.html
15 years

New gainer

thank you all for your advice and tips....much appreciated smileysmiley
15 years