Extreme obesity

The challenge of fitting into things

I get those kinds of feelings too.

I have a seatbelt extender in my car and I love the fact that I need to use one now. and I'm hoping to eventually graduate to the longer one (though I may actually outgrow my car first since it's a compact).

And just the other day I was at the doctor's office and when I tried to get out of the chair I had the chair come up with me for a minute before it slid off.

It was good times. I love those moments
15 years

Wolf_It_Down wrote
Treasure Bombshell ssbbw wrote
I think this post is just makeing the op even more depressed with everone saying what they cnt get into..he wants to know does anyone get depressed because the still can fit into things and long for the day they cant fit or when they break things..Iam I right?

Haha, you are exactly right! That was the particular flavor I was looking for, but no worries. I'm not depressed at all. It's always good to hear other people's experiences.

Treasure is exactly right, though I was going to let it slide. I see a chair I can still fit into without trouble as a challenge for me to gain more and NOT be able to fit into it any longer! That's really more what I mean, I do apologize for not being as clear as I could have been. Tough to describe, I guess.
Don't worry baby soon you wont be able to fit into a chair. Haha. Love you.
13 years

I love It! I love spilling out of sheets with arms! Not being able to sit In booths any more, taking up some of the driver seat from the passenger side in a freinds small car. Then they have to park exta far away on my side so I can open the door far enough. No one ever makes me sit in the back. Floping out of small clothes. When u like being big. These thing are part of it. It makes you realize how far u have come. Or how much further u want to go (that is in places we still fit!)
5 years