Gaining

Just wanted to share

When I surpassed the 350 mark I would go down to the electronic scale in the triage area of the doctors office, or in the ER area when not busy or being used.

Most doctors offices have those old silly scales that people can't use anyways, some have nicer electronic ones.

Or, you can pimp your self out *sounds bad I know...but feeders are awesome when they bring gifts* and make some cash then buy a nice one.
My FA/feeder/BF bought me a nice scale for 80 bucks and it has a life time warranty, the sound is nice, and goes to 550, or kilos with a tap.

Then again 80 bucks...isn't very expensive to me.Not when I spend more then that in food a week.
15 years

Just wanted to share

buffetking wrote:
Thanks for the info, Amatrix. I just might do that. I may have found something, though. I looked up weight loss in the phonebook and found several independent weight loss facilities. I called one and asked what their scale goes up to and she said 400. She even offered to take some measurements! If she only knew....

you are welcome!
smiley
i never thought of that, and it sounds absolutely deviously awesome.

kekeke... you are like me!
the cold tap wrapped and then doubled if not tripled *pray and pray it triples...* around your flab...
i love to get measured, but kinda get embarrassed asking for it.

let us know how it works out for ya man!
15 years

Just wanted to share

buffetking wrote:
Ok, so I just got back from my weighing/measuring session. It was....not quite as awesome as I thought it was going to be. Their scale was digital so no waiting in suspense as she moved the counter-weight. At least I have an official number now, though; 361 lbs! When she took the measurements, she did it over my clothes. For some reason, I thought she'd have me strip to my underwear... My chest is 49 inches, my belly is 58, and my hips are 66. I'm a pear-shaped man! My thighs are 43 inches each and I think it's funny that they're almost as big as my whole chest. All in all, informative, but not all that exciting.

i am sorry it kinda let you down.
smiley

at least you have an idea and a record for when you grow!

yay you sexy pear!smiley
15 years