General

Beer fans!!

Greetings, beer lovers! What are your favorite brews and why? I love everything from chocolate/coffee stouts to Belgian lagers. Discuss!
15 years

Beer fans!!

Sinfullyjiggly wrote:
Im a beer fan, but not hardcore.
I drink what I know and like, and thats Alexander Keiths.

I've had the Lager style, good beer! I really want to try their stout, but for some reason I never get around to it.
15 years

Beer fans!!

timesplitter2006 wrote:
I love lagers. Especially Yuengling and Budweiser. I do like ales, too, but I really prefer lagers. There's a lager similar to Yuengling that's brewed here in PA, USA called Lion's Head, if anyone is within their distribution territory or visits here, you should check it out. It's mad cheap since it's locally brewed. ^-^

Never tried that brand, I'll put it on the list though. I love trying new beers. Here in West Virginia we have a brew called Mountaineer Ale, it's good, but sadly $8+ a sixer smiley
15 years

Beer fans!!

i love beer too and i think german beer is one of the best !?! smiley smiley smiley
15 years

Beer fans!!

spotted cow
15 years

Beer fans!!

beer is the greatest! i like lagers, my favorites are budweiser, yuenginling, and red stripe. sadly i cant get yuengling down here in the swamp, so its mostly budweiser for me.
15 years

Beer fans!!

Macro- breweries are good if you are just looking to get trashed. If I want taste, micro breweries and home brewed are the best. However, I'm drinking Samuel Adams Brown Ale and Warsteiner Dunkel atm..both have amazing flavor for widley distributed beer. A tad on the pricey side though.
15 years

Beer fans!!

Breandain wrote:
I would have to say triple ales and imperial stouts are my favorite types of beer. I love Victory's Storm King and Golden Monkey, but all their beers are great. Im also a fan of Flying Fish, I usually buy a variety pack every now and then which includes an ipa, american pale, abbey dubbel, and belgian dubbel:which are all very aromatic and tasty. But if any of you are in State College, where Penn State is located, you HAVE to got o Otto's brewery. They are hands-down, the best beers I have ever had. They brew anything from barley wines to american pilsners.

Stouts are wonderful.
15 years

Beer fans!!

Killians
Fat Tire
and Moose Drool *seasonal beer...*

Bf got me into sunshine wheat.

I HATE HATE HATE corona *way to bitter, and even with salt, lemon and lime...and 3 vodka shots it still makes me want to hurl*... or those other bastardized beers with lime...
ICK.
15 years

Beer fans!!

Amatrix wrote:
Killians
Fat Tire
and Moose Drool *seasonal beer...*

Bf got me into sunshine wheat.

I HATE HATE HATE corona *way to bitter, and even with salt, lemon and lime...and 3 vodka shots it still makes me want to hurl*... or those other bastardized beers with lime...
ICK.

Fat Tire, Moose Drool= win. I'm with you on the Corona hate, don't care for that odd Mexican flavor. You should try Sierra Nevada Porter if you get the chance..outstanding chocolate/coffee flavor and aroma and not too carbonated.
15 years
12   loading