General

Beer fans!!

Christov wrote:
Beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer.

Guinness is my favourite above all else, just don't drink all the spitback sitting at the bottom of the can/glass and it's amazing.

Guinness is a great beer. However I don't care for the Draught. The Extra Stout is really nice though smiley
15 years

Beer fans!!

nl54 wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Killians
Fat Tire
and Moose Drool *seasonal beer...*

Bf got me into sunshine wheat.

I HATE HATE HATE corona *way to bitter, and even with salt, lemon and lime...and 3 vodka shots it still makes me want to hurl*... or those other bastardized beers with lime...
ICK.

Fat Tire, Moose Drool= win. I'm with you on the Corona hate, don't care for that odd Mexican flavor. You should try Sierra Nevada Porter if you get the chance..outstanding chocolate/coffee flavor and aroma and not too carbonated.

lol
everyone, includding my BF loves miller with lime.
*gags*

glad i am not alone.
and i literally wrote Sierra Nevada Porter down for when i go shopping.
om nom nom.
15 years

Beer fans!!

Amatrix wrote:
nl54 wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Killians
Fat Tire
and Moose Drool *seasonal beer...*

Bf got me into sunshine wheat.

I HATE HATE HATE corona *way to bitter, and even with salt, lemon and lime...and 3 vodka shots it still makes me want to hurl*... or those other bastardized beers with lime...
ICK.

Fat Tire, Moose Drool= win. I'm with you on the Corona hate, don't care for that odd Mexican flavor. You should try Sierra Nevada Porter if you get the chance..outstanding chocolate/coffee flavor and aroma and not too carbonated.

lol
everyone, includding my BF loves miller with lime.
*gags*

glad i am not alone.
and i literally wrote Sierra Nevada Porter down for when i go shopping.
om nom nom.

You'll thank me later trust me! Also try Samuel Adams Cream Stout and Black Lager, both amazing brews. Glad to see a woman who doesn't like those nasty, watery beers smiley
15 years

Beer fans!!

I prefer straight Patron Silver Tequila or Vodka over beer but I have to say that this past week I sampled a really great beer for the first time while on a business trip. I had Negra Modelo a Mexican beer. I really like it! Also at the beginning of the year I took a trip to Bogota, Columbia and I had a really great Columbian beer. I just can't remember the name. I like the full bodied beers like Heineken, Samuel Adams, Dos XX's, Killian's Red to name a few
14 years

Beer fans!!

Just tried the new Samuel Adams Imperial Stout. Comes in 4 packs for $9.99. This beer is very chocolaty with hints of dark fruit, and a strong malty backbone. Surprisingly smooth for 9.3 % ABV. Drank all 4 and was pretty damn drunk smiley
14 years

Beer fans!!

i got a chance to go to the all american beer festival here in denver recently...
i tried this stuff from red russin river called temptation.
AMAZING.
was like a white wine beer... was sweet and still hoppy at the end.
new fave beer.
14 years
12   loading