Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

My Fantasy is really quite simple.
Having my own female feedee and belonging to a
group of feeders/feedee's. Getting together at least once a month to show off our prize feedee's. Having the feedee's dress up sexy showcasing their expanding curves. Have a huge table full of various delicacies and have an eating contest. Naturely the feeders would be there to encourage them on. Those showing the largest weightgain for the day and past month shall be amply rewarded.
My second fantasy would be to put my feedee on
a website as a size plus model to show off her weight gain.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

otherland78:
Mhm i would love a vety sweet and smart srductive girl to make a gamme between teasing fattening and comparisions with her fitness while she secretely uses every trick to get me addicted to her seductions and combinations of food and reward even making me hornier by gaining a few of her own maybe ...smiley

She would lure me into thinking even my strong willed girl is letting go only to bring me to the point i am so addicted to her sex and food games that she can easily tell me to slim down with her together in our gym room only to lure me into a competition i join cause of my manly arrogance about beeing always stronger and fitter than a girl......

Secretly monitoring my efforts of slimming down in our gym she likes to show me then by coming down with food and her seductive sexy clothes to show me again and again how easy she can control me by making me gain even when trying to keep fit enough to not be overpowered by her in our sport competition we have on the side of all the stuffings and normal sweet lovelife with so much food and sex lately ^^.

Oh i would love little bets or kinky games on the side where she knows that i cat win them with the added 10lbs of last week where we had all those dinners and sexy lingerie games i can t remember anymore with all the alcohol she was giving me and asking me things about whatever knowing so well how honest i am beeing drunk..

Using all this knowledge later on to make me horny and tease me more effective about my softer exjock shape only to sweetly seduce me into our next rough sex adventure after i ate those ten donuts with milkshake that is while she is stripping down out of those really tight underwear ....

Hmmm..can anyone relate to such a fantasy if you understood my grammat smiley....

GrowingLoveHandles:
otherland78 -- I've said this before: You need to write some stories. You are always so generous with nice comments about stories, but you also have a great amount of creativity for this sort of thing. I know you worry about your English, but I think if you tried this, you would love it. If you want, I'd be willing to help you with your English. You have some greatideas.

Yes! I completely agree with GrowingLoveHandles. You have very creative ideas otherland78 and would make a great writer! smiley If you do write sometime, I would also be happy to help.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Miranda00:
My fantasy... I am a very good looking woman. Fit, trained, Well educated. Still, my dream is a hole other story. The thougt of giving myself to a man who would like me to transform. To make me to the girl of his dream. To control. To tell me right from wrong. Just the thougt of letting go is making me crazy. Probably it will stay in my Dreams. ..But it's ok. Just let me have my fantasies. I dream and enjoy every single moment of them. Some Day.. maybe..I will meet The man of my dreams. A man who enjoy a submissiv woman who would do everything to please her man..... I will continue dreaming.. Maybe someday U will be there

You seem like my type of girl smiley
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Getting a thin girl from the beginning to fat like 300 lbs, untill she thinks like a pig getting forcefed by me while i will give her a good belly massage.
Further more that she wil act like a pig en wil shove her mouth in the food pile without using her hands and she will spill every leftover on her body. And i give kisses on her fat hanging belly
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

projectpolemics:
A fattening camp, where people get sent to fill them up. Endless delicious food and drinks, a positive atmosphere where lifetime friendships get made...and encouraging weight gain coaches who help you swell up in the best and most effective way possible.

Lots of activities, from art class to swimming out in the lake in the forest. Lots of swimming actually! Nice low impact activity for a big heavy person, and changing into swimwear gives the weight trainers a chance to check up on your progress. Actually, swimwear is optional!
Of course, you can opt out of all the activities, just stay in, eat and sleep if that's your wish!
But the water's cool, nature's beautiful, everyone's bodies are so lovely, you can just float there if you wish, and work up a healthy appetite for dinner!

At the end of camp, an army of massively obese people come waddling out with huge happy smiles, to greet their loved ones and get taken home. Some people can't even believe how huge their friend/family member/significant other got while they were away!

Chubbypup:
Forget fantasy. This would be an outstanding business! A little B&B tucked away in the mountains on adequate acreage....yeah. lotto dreams

I seem to recall that someone actually was running something like this.
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

One of my fantasies is this scenario :
I attend a job interview, and I go into the interviewers office to be greeted by a huge fat businessman in a suit, bursting at every seam.
He tells me that if I want the job I would have to fit in, and calls for his secretary, who enters the room also bursting at every seam, her skirt is so tight her huge legs stuffed in black tights can hardly walk.
She brings me this special pudding and tells me to eat some. It is this mind-blowingly calorie laden substance, and with every mouthful I swallow, I can literally see my body expanding. I don't want to eat it, but they encourage me, and persuade me that I really need this job, and not to worry but just keep on eating it.
They both smile as they watch me consume it, and I quickly grow to a massive blubbery mess. The man tells me I am perfect for the job, and the secretary starts rubbing my huge belly and says how beautiful I have become, and proceeds to masterbate both myself and the fat businessman.
If only dreams could come true !
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

fatsmagic:
One of my fantasies is this scenario :
I attend a job interview, and I go into the interviewers office to be greeted by a huge fat businessman in a suit, bursting at every seam.
He tells me that if I want the job I would have to fit in, and calls for his secretary, who enters the room also bursting at every seam, her skirt is so tight her huge legs stuffed in black tights can hardly walk.
She brings me this special pudding and tells me to eat some. It is this mind-blowingly calorie laden substance, and with every mouthful I swallow, I can literally see my body expanding. I don't want to eat it, but they encourage me, and persuade me that I really need this job, and not to worry but just keep on eating it.
They both smile as they watch me consume it, and I quickly grow to a massive blubbery mess. The man tells me I am perfect for the job, and the secretary starts rubbing my huge belly and says how beautiful I have become, and proceeds to masterbate both myself and the fat businessman.
If only dreams could come true !

Sounds delicious...
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Realistic: Tied up and standing up, with either a butt plug or hose up my ass pumping me up from behind and someone feeding me. I need to be filled up and stretched from both sides.

When i think i'm approaching my limit, I want my feeder to start teasing or clamping my nipples and for them to put a vibrator on my clit. Nothing too strong. They don't want me to climax, i don't deserve it yet. Just before I'm about to cum they stop and continue feeding me, stretching my belly further than i think is possible

Finally when i'm at max capacity, a size that is completely new to me, they release me and put me down on a bed. I'm pinned down by all the weight thats focused on my stomach. If i was inflated, the hose is removed and replaced by a large butt plug. I'd then be penetrated vaginally. Each thrust causing all the food in my full belly to move. My belly would be slapped, my nipples pulled on until my feeder finally climaxes with me and fills me a third way.
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Being kidnapped by a group of extreme feeders (male or female). Being kept prisoner in a house by them with no contact with the outside world at all. No phone or Internet access. Being trussed up naked by them as I'm hooked up to a tube for constant liquid feeding. All the while being 'milked' by them.
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My fantasy is to feed a woman till she's in a wheelchair then take her shopping to buy her a pigs snout but having to ask strangers to help push my fatty
4 years