submission and domination

your kinkiest fantasy2 months

One of my fantasies is this scenario :
I attend a job interview, and I go into the interviewers office to be greeted by a huge fat businessman in a suit, bursting at every seam.
He tells me that if I want the job I would have to fit in, and calls for his secretary, who enters the room also bursting at every seam, her skirt is so tight her huge legs stuffed in black tights can hardly walk.
She brings me this special pudding and tells me to eat some. It is this mind-blowingly calorie laden substance, and with every mouthful I swallow, I can literally see my body expanding. I don't want to eat it, but they encourage me, and persuade me that I really need this job, and not to worry but just keep on eating it.
They both smile as they watch me consume it, and I quickly grow to a massive blubbery mess. The man tells me I am perfect for the job, and the secretary starts rubbing my huge belly and says how beautiful I have become, and proceeds to masterbate both myself and the fat businessman.
If only dreams could come true !

One of my fantasies is having a feeder tie me up and fatten me for the rest of my life always keeping painfully full

Mi fantasía es que mientras yo como me practiquen sexo oral y jueguen con la comida sobre mi cuerpo

fatsmagic:
One of my fantasies is this scenario :
I attend a job interview, and I go into the interviewers office to be greeted by a huge fat businessman in a suit, bursting at every seam.
He tells me that if I want the job I would have to fit in, and calls for his secretary, who enters the room also bursting at every seam, her skirt is so tight her huge legs stuffed in black tights can hardly walk.
She brings me this special pudding and tells me to eat some. It is this mind-blowingly calorie laden substance, and with every mouthful I swallow, I can literally see my body expanding. I don't want to eat it, but they encourage me, and persuade me that I really need this job, and not to worry but just keep on eating it.
They both smile as they watch me consume it, and I quickly grow to a massive blubbery mess. The man tells me I am perfect for the job, and the secretary starts rubbing my huge belly and says how beautiful I have become, and proceeds to masterbate both myself and the fat businessman.
If only dreams could come true !

Sounds delicious...

Realistic: Tied up and standing up, with either a butt plug or hose up my ass pumping me up from behind and someone feeding me. I need to be filled up and stretched from both sides.

When i think i'm approaching my limit, I want my feeder to start teasing or clamping my nipples and for them to put a vibrator on my clit. Nothing too strong. They don't want me to climax, i don't deserve it yet. Just before I'm about to cum they stop and continue feeding me, stretching my belly further than i think is possible

Finally when i'm at max capacity, a size that is completely new to me, they release me and put me down on a bed. I'm pinned down by all the weight thats focused on my stomach. If i was inflated, the hose is removed and replaced by a large butt plug. I'd then be penetrated vaginally. Each thrust causing all the food in my full belly to move. My belly would be slapped, my nipples pulled on until my feeder finally climaxes with me and fills me a third way.

justforfun10:
Realistic: Tied up and standing up, with either a butt plug or hose up my ass pumping me up from behind and someone feeding me. I need to be filled up and stretched from both sides.

When i think i'm approaching my limit, I want my feeder to start teasing or clamping my nipples and for them to put a vibrator on my clit. Nothing too strong. They don't want me to climax, i don't deserve it yet. Just before I'm about to cum they stop and continue feeding me, stretching my belly further than i think is possible

Finally when i'm at max capacity, a size that is completely new to me, they release me and put me down on a bed. I'm pinned down by all the weight thats focused on my stomach. If i was inflated, the hose is removed and replaced by a large butt plug. I'd then be penetrated vaginally. Each thrust causing all the food in my full belly to move. My belly would be slapped, my nipples pulled on until my feeder finally climaxes with me and fills me a third way.

I've been wanting to try that on someone.

your kinkiest fantasy1 month

FattyKatty wrote:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB:
Great minds think alike. That is almost the exact same fantasy I have. No strap on since I was born with one and my feedee would be a female. I would also add a cage for her to sleep in when I am not force feeding her, using her in some sexual way or using her in some extremely degrading, humiliating and or painful BDSM activity.

Sir Charles
this is literally my fantasy!!!! Degraded and humiliated for being a fat pig slut! Used and abused by my master

your kinkiest fantasy3 weeks

Being kidnapped by a group of extreme feeders (male or female). Being kept prisoner in a house by them with no contact with the outside world at all. No phone or Internet access. Being trussed up naked by them as I'm hooked up to a tube for constant liquid feeding. All the while being 'milked' by them.

Flor:
Mi fantas�a es que mientras yo como me practiquen sexo oral y jueguen con la comida sobre mi cuerpo
Eso es hermoso !!! Solo pararía si dejaras de comer...

My fantasy is having a female feeder fattening me up like a prize cow (like 360lbs+). She would weigh and measure my progress weekly, along with 360° pictures of my body. She would also use all this information to use me as a gaining model, thus profiting from her efforts in more than one way.
<< 23 page 23 of 24   loading