Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

pdt wrote:
She chloroforms me and I wake up tied to a bed in a dark room, not that I can tell because I'm still blindfolded. She keeps me there for months- I disappear from the world. The whole time she constantly force feeds and fattens me, but keeps me blindfolded or in darkness so that the only indicators I have of how huge I'm getting are the new feelings of parts that didn't used to touch touching, and the increasing difficulty I have moving around when she lets me get up for bathroom breaks and bathing. Finally, after like a year, she finally lets me see. I'm fatter than I had ever planned on getting, and I'd long since p***ed the point where I could get out of bed without help. And she's far from finished with me.

This is a fantasy of mine as well... I love the idea of my fat partner forcing me to gain weight until she seems small, next to my whale-like body!
12 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

SarahReignBBW wrote:
IDK maybe kidknapped and force fed , teased for being so fat,having my everything jiggled and grabbed... maybe by some skinny gilrs and a muscular guy..smiley having my belly n thighs tied up with belts to a chair thats too small, and just being belted up period LOL Ima freak

But definitely my kind of freak. I would love to be involved in this fantasy. X
12 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

ssbbwjessica wrote:
I don't know if I'm alone in this (and I really enjoyed reading everyone's fantasies) and I'm not sure how I would carergorize mine exactly... but!

I always having this fantasy of having a thin guy trying to carry me. I mean I love the idea of squashing a guy, and squashing vids really do turn me on but I always wanted to take it a little further. Lifting my belly, telling me how heavy it is, then trying to get his arms around me and ultimately trying to pick me up. Attempted piggyback rides where he's crouched down and I put my full weight and he collapses under me.

Then it evolves into maybe two guys now as they both try and lift me up. Then as many as it takes.

I don't know, the thought of someone straining and grunting, complaining yet enjoying how heavy I am.

I would love to do that for real.

I have taken my 20ish stone exes weight on my back. would quite like to see how much I could take
12 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

mayochs345 wrote:
bigfatsissy wrote
my fantasy would be a sissy male turn into submissve BBW for a very controling Domme or even Dom .
First ibe be tied or chain and forced feed with hormones . She would hold up size 12 panties tell me soon this size will look small on me .
As you boobs grow your sissy dick begins small and total useless .
Every day the table be be full of food including snacks by end of day it will be all gone . i be measure weight daily if no gain is shown i be punish locking a tight box with a funnel attachment for feedings more .
Everyday a list of chores be put out for me to do and of course outfits to wear .
As i grow be harder to do task somedays maybe plug and boobs tied tight to swell up even more .
maybe even diaper and bathroom door lock for the day .
if all task is not finish by time the control Dommee is home i put into a box ,head sticking out the side and cushion is put on top , ibe gag and funnel hook .
The Domme would sit on top and use pc for hours Her weight would push the box line with metalsmall spikes into my flesh >>>>
this be be a n ormal week for me and only a start ...

This is extremely similar to my own kinkiest fantasy:
being drilled, fed and formed into a SSBBW-looking sub by a kinky couple.

Phase one: I have to keep diet for loosing muscles. In this time my education begins. For becoming more obedient to them my balls recieve hard kicks the entire day. My stomach is blocked and will be extended by a ballon. I am forced to sit in an electric wheelchair. So I loose much more muscles than fat. The most interesting thing I have to do is licking both before and after they had sex together. In this case I have to learn a lot. And I learn how awesome a whip can be.

Phase two: After a couple of months my testicles have to be removed. Meanwhile I am as submissive and obedient as they wanted me to be. They are very content about my weakness. I have become weaker than any women. Without asking me, my useless dick is removed too. "You don't need it any longer." they explain. Now I have to learn to get an orgasm by being forcefed. Because the balloon still remains in my stomach it is extended every day more and more. I feel my thigs and my brest swelling, so i suppose they give me estrogens. I have to eat lots of fat and carbonhydrates but nearly no proteins. So I gain nothing else but fat. After removing the balloon my hunger is incredible. I beg for being force-fed. Meanwhile i am glad for having the electric wheelchair. And they drill me to become a leftover-eater. Meanwhile all of their friends know about my perversions and the efforts of their education. They watch me getting fatter and more and more feminin. On parties they enjoy me being a leftover-eater. When they have forced me to eat all leftovers they want to see me having an orgasm by tube-feeding. My thigs, my arms, my butt, my brests: everything swells and becomes wobbly. I enjoy it in the same way like the permanent humiliation. And i'm proud of my weakness and of my puffy face i meanwhile have.

Phase three: i often have nightmares with heard-attacks ore strokes. I never want to be fed again. On the other hand they have hooked me on tubefeeding orgasms. So I beg for the tube. They earn a lot of money with me because a lot of freaks want to feed or to humble me for money. Even when i am able to avoid force feeding for having an orgasm (the only way i can get it) any customer feeds me a little bit fatter again. It's the hell i want to live in. And I love my feeders more than ever.
And I am the one who would do this to you.
12 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

sethman wrote:
barrel37 wrote
amanduh wrote:
my ultimate fantasy involves a rhinoceros, zack efron, and chocolate pudding. use your imagination to figure the rest out smiley

can't help but wonder why anyone would want to watch a rhino doing zack efron while eating chocolate pudding, maybe if it were a gorilla instead and stawberry jello instead of the pudding i might get it.

No, no, no. She eats chocolate pudding while the rhino kills Zac Efron. I know the concept of him never being in another movie is a big turn on for me...
11 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

She comes in and sees me sprawled out on the recliner, surrounded by empty snack cake boxes. She scolds me, and tells me what a fat slob i am. She squeezes my man boobs, and tells me if i'm going to have tits like a lady, she should dress me like one. she peals off my overly tight tshirt and boxers, and puts me in a matching bra and panties set. its cute. then she opens the door and all of our friends come in. they slap my belly, make fun of me for getting so fat, and feed me until i can't move. lather, rinse, and repeat.
11 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

PeachyJean wrote:
Mine isn't too crazy.

I'd have a fit, athletic, chiseled guy drag me to the gym. He give me the hardest workout of my life. I'd be drenched in sweat and my muscles would be screaming in pain.

Then we'd go home and he'd stuff me with super rich chocolate cake until I could barely move.

All that hard work for nothin' smiley

mine too. lets do this smiley
11 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I would love to give oral pleasure to a beautiful 2000 pound woman. She shudders with pleasure. She sighs,and lets me fall asleep on her tummy.
11 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I would love to fatten a beautiful ssbbw with a special potion that fattens her to, 3000 pounds. It makes her act like a cow,also. I nurse when I wish. She moos, but can also talk. She tells me, MMMaster, need mmmilk?
11 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

It's probably really weird but I occasionally think about being stuffed to death. That is, my hypothetical feeder makes me eat until I'm huge and stuffed and then my stomach ruptures and I die or I'm so full that I can't breathe properly. Or maybe my belly is so enormous and my body is working so hard to keep up with the food that keeps coming in that I have a heart attack.
11 years
12345   loading