Stuffing

Stuffing, but not sex?

see. i would be down for all this

i just can't achieve pyschic orgasms haha
14 years

Stuffing, but not sex?

CoopChick33 wrote
monkeypuncher wrote
It seems like a lot of people here really get off on the idea of stuffing, but for me practically any fantasy still includes a healthy dose of sexual activity, whether it be sex, fondling, masterbation etc.

So am I correct? Is stuffing alone sexual enough for you? The idea gets me going, but for me is just the beginning ...

Actually, few of my fantasies include a healthy dose of sexual activity. Not even nudity. I typically stick to some variation of a person (often me) or persons gaining weight in some brief scenario. Then I come.

I've recently been forcing myself to include a little sexual activity here and there, in an attempt to "normalize" a bit. I feel there's something malfunctioning in my brain because the fantasies which enable my sexual release have never included sex.

So to answer your question, yes, stuffing or wg or whatever can be enough for some of us. I have to strain my brain to think about actual sex. smiley

I gotta agree 100%, hell i'm still a virgin and the idea of me and someone special eating ourselves into obesity is much more exciting then the idea of having sex with them.

I too feel guilty about it, sex just isn't a big deal for me, for as long as i've known its been the idea of overconsumption and fattening up which turns me on more then anything else. Sometimes I wonder if a girl would think i'm wierd if i don't see sex with her as the pinnacle of the relationship...

Good to know i'm not the only person out there who doesn't think sex is the greatest thing on the planet.

smiley
14 years

Stuffing, but not sex?

lollll
14 years

Stuffing, but not sex?

I can only get hard and then come while thinking about being fattened up. For a while, I tried to "normalize" by trying to develop more conventional fantasies. While this did allow me to "perform" conventional sex with partners not into feeding fetishes, ultimately I was never able to come, and so the sexual "spark" was never there.

While I've only dated one female fat admirer, the experience was completely different. On our first date, she placed her hands on my middle when we hugged and felt my belly rolls. A shot of electricity went through me and I just *knew*. Later when we went to the movies, she got me a big popcorn basket and in the darkness, she slipped her hand under my shirt and gave me a belly rub. I was in heaven.

Since then, I have tried "belly foreplay" as a way to initiate sexual contact. This only works with a partner willing to go along, but I have found that it doesn't require the partner to be a feeder/feedee, and once I am aroused, sexual interaction of all kinds of much more pleasurable. smiley
13 years