Gaining

Out of control?

Of course there's a risk you'll get bigger than you want. That may happen even if you don't gain intentionally! Don't believe me? Just go to a Weight Watchers meeting. It will be full of people who are bigger than they want to be--and most of them never gained on purpose.

The advantage you have over those Weight Watchers is you actually want to be fat--so you can get bigger than many of them can without being bigger than you want.

The disadvantage you have is that you love gaining and you may grow to love it even more. You may find it difficult to stop.

I'd say take it slow. Figure out the maximum weight you're comfortable with and plan on stopping well before that amount, leaving yourself some wiggle room in case you overshoot.

There's still some risk, of course. But there's risk to almost anything worth doing. It's your call.
14 years

Out of control?

feederism_ftw92 wrote
Personally, I have a high metabolism which makes it really hard for me to gain weight even if I try.

It's true that some people find it really hard to gain and don't even dream that getting too big could be a problem.

But metabolisms slow down as you get older. And appetites can increase, especially if you overeat frequently.

Also, you may find a feeder who makes gaining much easier than you ever dreamed!

All I'm saying is, stuff happens.
14 years

Out of control?

luvpears wrote
One of my biggest turn-ons is if a woman's outta control with her eating. Have yet to find that.

I got a letter from someone like that recently:

www.geocities.com/doctorfeeder/index.html
14 years

Out of control?

I agree that sexual pleasure is why gaining can get out of control (much of the time anyway) but there's more to life than sexual pleasure. It's not the only consideration when deciding whether or how much to gain.
14 years