Looking to be teased

Looking for a nice lady (or not so nice ;D) to tease me and tell me how fat she wants me. I don't care how mean you get as long as it's clear that you like fat. So no calling me a peice of shit or gross.

I hope to hear from people soon and have a wonderful day! smiley
2 years

I accidentally got fat

When I was around 19 I put on around 50 to 60 pounds in the span of 6 to eight months. I broke my foot and had to have major surgey. After that all I had to eat was pizza and poutine since I couldn't cook or make food for myself. And here I am now 200 pounds of pure fat. I was around 115 to 120.
3 years

Overwatch players?

ThisIsntHere4050:
I actually just started playing a little while ago. I'm not super great at shooters, which is why I didn't jump on it immediately. But, I actually love it.
Still not great at it, but it's fun smiley

I'm not super great either. I'm gold in Comp and I play on PC. Tried playing on consol and couldn't do it. XD
5 years

Seeking female feeder. willing to travel!

I'm seeking female feeder. I'm willing to travel to you given that you arne't too far. I live inToronto. Please feel free to send me a message!
5 years

Overwatch players?

Most of those heros I can't play. lol
Not sure if I said but I'm a PC player myself.
5 years

Overwatch players?

Bigfatbellyfan:
Love this shit!!! These mini arcade games are changing my skills with so many heros. I am loving it, have played art last twice a day since.

ForceFeedMeFatter:
Not really sure what you mean at the end there.. But the arcade is fun. Are you new to the game?

Bigfatbellyfan:
I've been on playing at least twice a day maybe 3 times all week.

Yup, I picked up a copy in January. Just got to level 52 and am finally well rounded with most of the characters.

I see!
I'm 180! I love Roadhog, D.Va and Brigitte! What do you play on?
5 years

Overwatch players?

Bigfatbellyfan:
Love this shit!!! These mini arcade games are changing my skills with so many heros. I am loving it, have played art last twice a day since.

Not really sure what you mean at the end there.. But the arcade is fun. Are you new to the game?
5 years

Overwatch players?

The next event is tomorrow. So much stuff I haven't gotten. Still newish to the game. So I'm hyped!
5 years

Overwatch players?

They also raised 10 Mil though it all. Good one them.
5 years

Overwatch players?

Brigitte, is my girl. But when I can't get her I like to go RoadHog. When I first started playing D.VA was my girl.
5 years
12345   loading