Sighting: see evidence of wg that is a turn-on

On the original topic, I once worked with a college-aged woman who went away for four months to Italy as part of an overseas study. Her boyfriend also worked with us.

When she came back from Italy, she gained what looked to be about 40 pounds… like she went from 130 to 170ish. Some went to her hips and butt, but most went to her love handles and a newly formed belly.

The part that made me really smile was when her boyfriend saw her new curves for the first time. The best way I can describe his face is: 🤩 (starry-eyed emoji if it doesn’t load here)
3 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

For me, personally, it would be something like... I meet a feeder - we have a lot of fun for the first few months or so. After 5 months, my weight has gone from 185 to 215... month six is a bit crazier, and at the end of the month I'm 235. I express concerns that I want to level off, and maintain this weight for a bit. I hit the gym, and find it much harder than I thought. Cravings are insane. Every workout makes me ravenous. I cheat here and there, and at the end of the month, I'm frustrated to find I only lost two pounds, down to 233.

The following month, I find things even more difficult, and many workouts are followed up with a burger and fries. To make things worse, my feeder begins rewarding my moments of weakness and gluttony with intense sexual release. And I slowly start to associate overeating with pleasure and reward. I still try to maintain my weight, but at the end of the month, I step on the scale and... "oh no... fuck fuck fuck..." - The scale reads 247.

In that moment, I question if I'll ever lose or even maintain my weight. Maybe I'll plateau somewhere. The past two months have kinda sucked, trying to keep things in check. And for what? To gain another twelve pounds anyway? Why not just lean into it?

I realize I have three hours before I see my feeder. A devilish thought crosses my mind. I wonder how she'll react if I can get myself up to 250 this evening...
4 months

"searching for a story" thread

Butter On A Pop Tart:
I'm looking for one I saw several years ago.

A woman goes to a BBQ with her husband/boyfriend's family. She's a bit overweight, and hides it by wearing a corset.

The BF/husband's aunt sees through her deception, and realizes she's a fat girl at heart (or something to that affect) - and keeps bringing her food, which she can't resist. She stuffs herself to the point of pain, and finally bursts out of her corset.

Not a lot of details. I thought maybe the story was on Dimensions - but I wasn't able to find it. No idea on the title.

Spoop Skerry:
Sounds somewhat similar to Katy:a fattening story on the old Dimensions stories, on StudioFA's page.
Just one problem: no corset. Maybe you've got two stories crossed?

Nope - not that. The one I'm looking for took place over a single day. And I specifically remember the corset bursting.
1 year

"searching for a story" thread

I'm looking for one I saw several years ago.

A woman goes to a BBQ with her husband/boyfriend's family. She's a bit overweight, and hides it by wearing a corset.

The BF/husband's aunt sees through her deception, and realizes she's a fat girl at heart (or something to that affect) - and keeps bringing her food, which she can't resist. She stuffs herself to the point of pain, and finally bursts out of her corset.

Not a lot of details. I thought maybe the story was on Dimensions - but I wasn't able to find it. No idea on the title.
1 year

Adding 2 donuts per day will make me fat?

If you eat everything you normally would to maintain your weight and don’t increase activity, two donuts per day extra will gradually increase your weight. If you say each donut is about 200 calories, you’d be eating an extra 400 calories per day.

So two extra donuts per day would probably mean a gain of about 3-4 pounds in a month. Doesn’t sound like a whole lot, but if you keep it up, you’re looking at 40 pounds in a year, which is a significant gain.
1 year

What age did you discover you were into this

Honestly, like 4 or 5. I was really into the cartoon where the pig gets force fed until he’s massive… Templeton the rat gorging himself until he’s got a big sloshing belly… and the story of Hansel and Gretel

I think at one point I admitted I would have kept tricking the witch until I was really fat… I remember being disappointed he didn’t appear fatter in the illustrations.
1 year

300 calories every 30 minutes

I want to try this challenge out. Wake up early, maybe 6:00am, and eat 300 calories every 30 minutes until midnight or so. It would come out to about 11,000 calories.

I feel like this could be done somewhat easily if the 300 calorie “doses” are quick to eat and are in enough variety. Like I wouldn’t want to eat 300 calories of potato chips or chocolate bars every 30 minutes for 18 hours.

Looking for suggestions on how to do this. It’s something I want to try for myself - and possibly try to extend it to multiple days in a row. Id definitely chronicle my progress here and on Feabie too.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I like being teased by my GF and within the community, but not in other settings.

Two really bad experiences for me:

1: At a party at my parent’s house. One guy, friend of my parents with no “indoor voice” saw me for the first time in several years. His reaction was to say “WOW, YOU’VE CHANGED!”

Of course tons of eyes were on me. I awkwardly made a reference to “yeah, I’ve been keeping my hair short” or something. But this asshole doubled down. “NO, I MEAN YOU’RE REALLY PACKING ON THE POUNDS!”

Ruined the day for me to be honest. I wanted to tell him to fuck himself.

2: Co-worker noticed one day and kept commenting on it. Then he kept trying to poke/grab my stomach while I tried to casually move away from him. My boss was standing RIGHT THERE too. Didn’t see exactly what the co-worker was doing, but suspected something when he gave both of us the “what the fuck are you guys doing look” as I gave my co-worker “I’m really close to fucking decking you right now” glare.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I like being teased by my GF and within the community, but not in other settings.

Two really bad experiences for me:

1: At a party at my parent’s house. One guy, friend of my parents with no “indoor voice” saw me for the first time in several years. His reaction was to say “WOW, YOU’VE CHANGED!”

Of course tons of eyes were on me. I awkwardly made a reference to “yeah, I’ve been keeping my hair short” or something. But this asshole doubled down. “NO, I MEAN YOU’RE REALLY PACKING ON THE POUNDS!”

Ruined the day for me to be honest. I wanted to tell him to fuck himself.

2: Co-worker noticed one day and kept commenting on it. Then he kept trying to poke/grab my stomach while I tried to casually move away from him. My boss was standing RIGHT THERE too. Didn’t see exactly what the co-worker was doing, but suspected something when he gave both of us the “what the fuck are you guys doing look” as I gave my co-worker “I’m really close to fucking decking you right now” glare.
2 years

Quiz: what's your feeding style?

I took it a few times because so many of the answers were just “me”

My results of “submissive”, “romantic”, “and stuff me until I can’t move” are all accurate for me.

At heart, I’m a romantic feedee, and love being doted on and cuddling. At the same time, I’d be perfectly fine if the feeding became unrelenting for periods of time… like “let’s make you as fat as possible over the next 30 days” or whatever.
2 years
12345   loading