Looking for a story chat / rp partner!

Awesome! Will drop you a message!
5 years

Looking for a story chat / rp partner!

I'm looking for a woman who wants to direct my story writing. I love to write, and want someone to give me story ideas and feedback smiley
Check out some of my stories here to get a sense of the kinds of things I'm into smiley
5 years

Erotic stroies written especially for you?

So here's a role play idea:
I'm a profesional erotic writer who works for a company that keeps it editors in remotely locked chastity cages.
My editor assigns erotic stories - she only sends the unlock code when she's satisfied... PM me if that's your thing!
+ you get custom written stories smiley
5 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

So here's a role play idea:
I'm a profesional erotic writer who works for a company that keeps it editors in remotely locked chastity cages.
My editor assigns erotic stories - she only sends the unlock code when she's satisfied... PM me if that's your thing!
+ you get custom written stories smiley
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

So I'm looking for someone to roleplay a fantasy I have - here's the scenario:
I'm working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor [you] keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out...
What do you get out of this? You get custom writen erotica about whatever you want! PM me if you're interested... smiley
5 years

Plumpy1:
Here is one of my favourites
As punishment for being a naughty glutton I�m taken away for a demonic feast.
I�m force fed all sorts of fattening foods and wine over days and weeks until I�m huge! On the day of the feast I�m lain on my back on a large platter, arms tied behind my head, ankles tied and legs spread to my side.
Then I�m stuffed to the point of bursting my stomach super tight it�s large dome making it hard to breathe. Then while attendants rub me all over, especially my bloated gut and breasts, with oils, I�m being stuffed in other areas.
The standard apple in my mouth, but my womanhood is stuffed with the biggest cucumbers and even my ass is stuffed to the brim with grapes.
Now I�m ready and complete stuffed to the brim I�m taken to the table, which I hear creaking under my mass.
I prey for a demon to quickly eat me and end it, only to discover I�m just for show! All night I�m played with, poked and prodded, and teased. The court seem happy but demand that I be much bigger for the next event!

Sorry that kinda got very long!

GrowingLoveHandles:
I really love this! I have thought often about writing something very much like this. Good job describing it all. You should be writing dark weight-gain stories for everyone to enjoy, Plumpy!

Here's my thoughts for chapter one...

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Let me know what you think....
5 years

FoodieChef:
I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley

giantjay:
That has the makings of a great story in itself! So what happens when she doesn't like your work? How do you know what kind of stuff she responds to? And is there some kind of reward (other than temporary freedom) when your work pleases her?

This is a very creative fantasy, I would love to hear more!

Maybe I will write up one expereince I had with this... smiley
5 years

I know I have posted this before, but forgive me - I still have a fantasy about role playing it!
I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley
5 years

That's a really great idea - if you havn't written it yet I'd love to collaborate!

Plumpy1:
Here is one of my favourites
As punishment for being a naughty glutton I�m taken away for a demonic feast.
I�m force fed all sorts of fattening foods and wine over days and weeks until I�m huge! On the day of the feast I�m lain on my back on a large platter, arms tied behind my head, ankles tied and legs spread to my side.
Then I�m stuffed to the point of bursting my stomach super tight it�s large dome making it hard to breathe. Then while attendants rub me all over, especially my bloated gut and breasts, with oils, I�m being stuffed in other areas.
The standard apple in my mouth, but my womanhood is stuffed with the biggest cucumbers and even my ass is stuffed to the brim with grapes.
Now I�m ready and complete stuffed to the brim I�m taken to the table, which I hear creaking under my mass.
I prey for a demon to quickly eat me and end it, only to discover I�m just for show! All night I�m played with, poked and prodded, and teased. The court seem happy but demand that I be much bigger for the next event!

Sorry that kinda got very long!

GrowingLoveHandles:
I really love this! I have thought often about writing something very much like this. Good job describing it all. You should be writing dark weight-gain stories for everyone to enjoy, Plumpy!
5 years
123   loading