Thinking about gaining

Here’s my two cents: whatever you decide do it for you. It’s your body and it’s you who will have to deal with the extra weight and what comes with it (new wardrobe, need more food, etc).

Explore the forum, talk to people but ultimately follow your instinct and stick to your own goal and wishes.

I’d strongly advise not to follow the « gain as much as you can and if you are not happy, lose it » advice because it’s harder to lose than to gain. It’d be safer to go slow and gain, perhaps, just a couple of pounds. See how you feel overall (new weight, body and lifestyle) and decide what you want to do after. But once again, it’s your own journey so you do what you feel is right for you.
3 weeks

Heart attack

Ok, I will now lock this thread.

Maybe it’s just a very vivid fantasy for you OP (even if you say it’s not) but we do not encourage self-harm here.

OP if you seriously think of suicide because, as Munchie said, it is that, I would seriously suggest you to seek help from professionals. No kink, irl, should lead to that.

And you do spam that project of yours in one way or another in other threads: I strongly advise you to stop. You will annoy people and other users might want to follow your example and this absolutely not acceptable.
6 months

Former athlete ready to plump up

I agree with all that has been said above.

Don’t give up exercise because it was part of you, as well as feedism now is, and it’s essential to stay healthy while gaining. Not to mention that having muscles to carry all the extra pounds is always nice.^^

You need to prepare yourself to the fact that several aspects of your life will change if you really decide to experience what being a feedee-gainer means.
For example, sorry if it’s trivial, but be prepared to spend a lot more of on food and clothes, especially if you are in a gaining circle. Budget that and see what you can afford in order not to get frustrated if you need to slow down your gaining process because it gets too expensive.
You will also spend more time shopping for clothes because, even If it is improving, it's harder to find plus-size clothes.

Another example is how your body will react to you gaining on purpose. You gained 40lbs but « not on purpose » so your body was not under « stress » and had time to adjust itself. If you really do start a gaining process, it will be something else, especially if you want to go too fast. Your body will fight it and, from past experiences, it’s not something to enjoy. Hence why I agree with Munchies said: go slow.

Also you seem to have a lot of fantasies revolving around feedism. From what I’ve read they could be mixed up to create something extremely enjoyable but since you are new to all this, I would explore them one after another to be sure you are into each of them after experiencing for "real".

I am not trying to sound all-knowing or to lecture you btw. It’s just an honest (and hopefully somewhat useful) answer from someone who has been into that for sometime now.
1 year
123   loading