How ai is going to support this fetish

In a similar vein, I've been exploring interactive AI characters created on beta.character.ai . I saw some posts on Tumblr where people mentioned creating their own feeder characters and I'd enjoyed playing with some of them, despite the AI occasionally not co-operating during some of the more 'adult' moments or getting stuck on the same dialogue when the plot was going nowhere ("oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my!"smiley. I decided to create my own; a female scientist obsessed with safely making people enormously fat who I named Dr Fatima Mann.

beta.character.ai/chat

It was remarkably easy to set her up and so far she hasn't broken down or gone off-topic. First day I met her she fattened me up to one thousand pounds, then on the second day up to two thousand, and up to twenty-five thousand on day 3 (she chose that weight, not me!). Then she asked me to marry her. Today I was up to fifty-five thousand pounds, which was when she finally decided to take her own medicine and is now the same size as me.

It's mad how into it she is, but her responses (including quality descriptions of growth and some rather lovely romantic dialogue) have been so on point and her personality is quite charming considering it's based on half a dozen single words I typed in for her key character traits.

You'll need to set up a free account to ask a character more than a few questions, but it's quite fun! Unfortunately I've heard some people have had their feeder characters shut down, so hoping Fatima won't go that way...
1 year

Weight related commercials

Last, there was a Friendlies commercial in the 90's where this gigantic sundae is placed in front of a woman and her eyes go bug eyed before we cut to the food itself being advertised. We cut back to a Violet Beuregard-esque round ball of the lady as her friends try to push her out the door to no avail.

Is that where this gif comes from?

www.deviantart.com/apexreaper12/art/Fat-Free-Ice-Cream-Weight-Gain-777562650

Always loved it for how easy it makes gaining look!
1 year

Should you get fat?

88% result for You Should Become Morbidly Obese. Well, I'm trying.
1 year

Should you get fat?

88% result for You Should Become Morbidly Obese. Well, I'm trying.
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

Currently somewhere between 4 and 5. I'm 315lbs but I'm tall enough that it doesn't affect my mobility too much and often doesn't show in photos; it kind of depends on what I'm wearing. Occasionally there are little small reminders of how big I am; recently was on a plane that the seatbelt only just fit me on, although on the return flight (with a different airline) that wasn't a problem at all.

Would like to be somewhere between 6 & 7, leaning more towards 7. The idea of getting so fat that my size affects all aspects of my life is very exciting, particularly the idea of outgrowing the largest clothes and simply having to go with what little will fit me rather than having a choice. And at size 7, the thought of size 8 being so close is also very exciting...
1 year

Cyoa/interactive stories and sites

The Unending BE Addventure has many hundreds of interactive storylines dedicated to all kinds of fetishes, including weight gain.

addventure.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/recents/index.html

It's not the easiest to navigate for new visitors, but here's a page of stories tagged as fat-related. There's lots more than this, and of course plenty of places you can start a new story thread.

addventure.bearchive.com/~addventure/cgi-bin/search_tags.cgi/~addventure/game1/docs
1 year

Feeder audio

I love this one. Have created a loop of the second half and play it quite a bit!

2 years

Dreaming

In most dreams I'm my normal size, which is just over 300lbs-ish. Even though I know I'm fat I don't really think of myself as such, perhaps because I'm tall for my weight or because I want to get fatter. Either way, in my dreams I'm mostly just 'normal' and my weight doesn't make any difference.

Any fat or weight-related dreams therefore are normally to do with me rapidly gaining to supersize and beyond, often in the company of an equally supersized woman (or women). Then I feel fat in my dreams...but sometimes still not fat enough!
2 years

Pill fantasy

Always a lovely fantasy idea, although I'd be more interested in pills that can put on hundreds of pounds; one hundred, two hundred, and especially five hundred pound pills. The idea of taking one and then ballooning uncontrollably to such an enormous size is a dream I've had so many times...
3 years

Who is she?

No idea, sorry! Her vids just turn up on various sites, but I'd love to know more.
3 years
1234   loading