Ask me anything!

What are your thoughts on humiliation? Do you like the idea of stuffing in public or would you prefer to keep it more secret?
4 years

Weight gain competition!!

Last place has to gain 10 more lbs?
5 years

Public thrills ;)

Of course. I love the public humiliation side of weight gain. I want to be with a girl who is wearing clothing a couple sizes too small and then force her to eat so much that what was once small is now embarrassingly tiny on her. I want her shirt to ride up on her belly and her pants to strain to keep her decent.

If she can accentuate this experience for me by rubbing her stuffed tummy and maybe undoing her pants at our table, all the better. It's sooooo hot, but sooooo embarrassing at the same time for both of us. smiley
9 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

I've thought about this for sure. It's a fantasy of mine to kidnap a hot, thin, gorgeous girl and fatten her up. In this dream of mine though, she begins to accept her size and starts to enjoy it despite her initial objections.

Thinking about how I would do this, the food I would force her to eat, the size she would balloon to and her desire to be released are all a part of it for me. I guess, I'm kind of dominant when it comes to that sort of thing, hehe.
9 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Vancouver, BC!

Hit me up.
9 years