Ssl certs?

c00kie:
Protect the community by spreading fear and uncertainty!!!! Not at all needed.

Big love for FF!!!

Big love for FF here, too!!! Would not say something if I did not care for our community.

Agree that fear is not needed, but that people should know that they should treat their FF password as something inherently compromised if entered insecurely.

FWIW https redirect is not automatic for my Mac using either Firefox or Opera.
6 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

Like any fetish outside the mainstream, a consequence is that it limits the dating pool. As a very tall cis woman (6'2 on a short day), my choices are already limited. It seems like they either fetishize my height, or are not into this community. I just want to meet a nice normal guy who loves me for me. So tired of creepers.
6 years

Ssl certs?

Hey,

Not to be a nerd, but FantasyFeeder does not protect our community with an SSL certificate.

What this means is that the government, your ISP, and any other actors with less benign intentions can see everything sent/received from this website. For instance: do not use your FF password anywhere else.

Just a heads up for the community. Your privacy could be at risk if you do not use a unique password for this site.

6 years

Getting paid to get fat

funwithcustard:
I don't know if anyone else remembers it, but 10+ years ago, I remember a website where a guy charted a girls weight gain over 1 month. The plan was to gain 30lbs in one month in order to receive a $1000 (I think) reward.
There was lots of measuring and weigh-in photos, and I seem to remember that she managed about 25lbs gain in the month.
It would be great to see something similar again - I am sure there would be plenty of people to 'chip in' for the prize money.

I remember that site well. It was Studio15Direct. The Internet Archive kept a copy.web.archive.org/web/20040324195539/[url=http://studio15direct.com/'>studio15direct.com/[/url]
8 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

Growing up in the South, I never considered such things. After a couple years in San Francisco perhaps it is better to say I'm heteroflexible, although I really enjoy the type of physical connecting sacred with other women.
8 years

Vegetarian/vegan feedees

I'm not a vegan, but I love the taste of the Vega protein powder. It helps with post-workout muscle recovery and does not leave me feeling lethargic like a lot of other shakes.
8 years

The striking difference between reality and fantasy

Until my family moved to America we never had enough to eat. When we arrived I was bullied for being so skinny and awkward and foreign. My whole family spent the next few years making up for time lost. Until college I was an athlete which kept me pretty skinny. Long hours working (and studying) meant that I remained athletic (and pretty skinny) until college. My freshman year roommate introduced me to this site, and eventually it was clear that we both enjoyed eating together.

About a year ago two things happened: 1) my dad had some health problems due to his size which caused me to see a doctor who read me the riot act and smiley a few weeks later we had a fire drill which meant I had to climb five stories to my dorm. I needed to stop several times because I was out of breath, and arrived back in my room a sweaty mess with some chafing. I dreamed about moving to San Francisco for art school, but very clearly my body was not up to the task. To make this dream happen I started walking to class, taking the stairs when it was just one or two flights and being a little more responsible with my eating. Instead of having a pint of ice cream most night to celebrate finishing homework, I took tea. I went from a double cheeseburger to just having a burger. Not big changes, but overall I've been quite surprised at how quickly my body adapted.

I remain here because the fantasy aspects of the site really intrigue me. I find the voloptous curves of larger women almost as attractive as imaginging the sway of a fat masculine body. At the same time I want to be an artist, to have a life and experience the world without a disability. I admire the sacrifices people make, because I don't want to bear the heavy burden. I'm still nearly 300 pounds and don't ever want to be a skinny minny. At the same time, I'm having so much fun that would not otherwise be possible.
8 years

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

Back in high school I was super skinny. I went to prom with a guy who was an offensive lineman on the football team. He was about 6'4 and at least 300 pounds. Back over Thanksgiving we ran into each other at the gym---he did not recognize me, but did try hitting on me when he saw how much I could lift. LOLs.
9 years

Weight vs size

Fawkesy wrote:
I would say don't go by their profiles alone, a lot of people aren't very truthful with what they put on there but i also know how weight and size can be conflicting, not a lot of people believe i am the weight and dress size i am but it's mainly because of my being 5ft11 and a bit stretched out haha

I totally relate to that; as a tall lady no one believes how much I weight either! The fact that I lift weights might play a part in it, too.
9 years
1234   loading