Who likes moobs?

Once overheard a friend say about her husband, covering her mouth with a giggle "he's starting to get boobies!"
8 months

Big bellies a sign of power?

Strongerthanyou:
It's definitely a sign of submission in my eyes... Don't see how a round soft tire of around your waist can be perceived as powerful

Munchies:
It really depends. For some, being big means being powerful. They get to literally throw their weight around. Have you ever heard of squashing? It's a kink where someone bigger than you crushes you under their weight. You see it more on Dimensions than on FF.

Then you have dominant feedees with submissive feeders. The feeders wait on the feedee hand and foot while the feedee indulges as much as they want.

Definitely.

It was often a sign of wealth too - access to more and better food, no need to do the physical labour, etc. I don't know whether this is still the case in some cultures and parts of the world. A lot of portraits from the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries draw attention to the swell and straining buttons around the subject's paunch.
9 months

Super-sized women / fit man combo

Love contrast like this, whichever way they go!

Does anyone else enjoy the lifestyle element that coems with it, or is that just me, lol?

For example, I know several couples where the husband has grown pretty fat and is continuing to get bigger, while the wife stays trim, and the thought of the different lifestyles they must lead despite living in the same home always intrigues me, especially as men tend naturally not ot put on weight as easily as women.

I can picture the wife up early for morning yoga or boot camp while husband rolls over in bed and resumes snoring.

Breakfast for her is a banana and broccoli smoothie. For him it's bacon, buttered toast, sugary coffee and another slice of toast for good measure.

Both work in offices, but he drives while she cycles. He snacks on candy bars while for her it's fruit. His lunch is an overstuffed delhi sandwich with coca cola and a pastry for dessert, her's is a light salad.

Both go out for drinks on a Friday, but where for him its heavy beers, she sticks to shots and slimline tonics. Yet he's the one soaking it up with a kebab later, or raiding the fridge when he gets back...

One thing I've definitely seen first hand is the fat husband serving himself an almost comically huge portion of dinner, which looks even more colossal next to the dainty serving on his trim wife's plate. He attacks it greedily, begins to struggle at some point, but battles on, making sure he finishes every last scrap just to prove a point (see, I didn't take too much, it was just *burp* right!) even though he's clearly uncomfortably full.

And he wonders why he can't zip up his work pants...

Sorry if that's a bit off topic. I like a fat woman / slim man contrast too!!
9 months

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post😍

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those “attempting to workout” sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Morbidly A Beast:
Putting on Socks are just the worst

Boundandfeed:

So the thrust of this thread is that the women are working out and watching what they eat, keeping it trim and taut, while we men are sitting around and packing our bellies with such a greedy excess of fast food and rich pudding that we've grown too fat and bloated to reach around them to put our own socks on! 😂
1 year

Getting fatter while others get fitter

Bulkingking:
I have found this to be the case in work. I started a few years ago at my job which was packing online orders in the warehouse, a very active job walking over 12000 steps a shift it was impossible to gain. I always wondered why the management team were all approaching around 300lbs. Fast forward a few years and after working my way up through the ranks I'm now one of the directors of the firm and my weight just ballooned. I still eat as if I have an active job and its striking too see how fat I've become compared to the guys I used to work with. I get fatter and lazier making sure they are productive as I sit and watch on the computer all day that they hit their targets whilst they have to run round packing ordes.I am out of breath just walking from the car park to my office now meanwhile the rest of the guys I used to work with in the warehouse are super fit going on mountain bike rides, marathons etc. Meanwhile I've had to get HR to order me a reinforced office chair 😄.

Haha! Sound like a perk of the job is a perky pair of moobs.I wonder what your former warehouse colleagues think of it. smiley
1 year

Beer belly vs pregnant belly photos

Tentacles:
The thing that weirds me out is the stock is there really that much of a commercial demand.

Munchies:
It's not that weird at all. Consider the main stream places you might see them. Beer bellies would show up in a lot of health and weight loss related situations. Pregnant bellies would show up in medical stuff, mommy blogs, and commercial usage for pregnancy products.

I can see how they'd turn up separately, but the reason for an abundance of comparison pics - with beer and pregnant bellies "face to face" as it were - seems a little less obvious.
1 year

Tentacles:
The thing that weirds me out is the stock is there really that much of a commercial demand.

Good point! I wonder how these decisions are made.
1 year

Tentacles:
Sorry if this is too random but has anyone noticed how these seem fairly common? Even seems a fair few stock photos of these.

Munchies:
I mean ... a lot of people drink beer and a lot of people get pregnant.

And a lot of husbands eat and drink so much during their wife's pregnancy that their beer bellies (sorry, I mean "sympathy" bellies) grow faster than their wives' baby bellies.

What's intriguing about the pics is that the men often seem proud to have a belly bigger and rounder than their pregnant wives, almost as if its a competition!
1 year

Fa fraternity or secret society

Funextra:
Oh! A college frat? I wonder what the initiations would be like!

Bellyempire:
A squashing session by all the girls in the bbw sorority,

Be at the beck and call for all the girls in the bbw sorority

Hurgon:
Absolutely LOVE this idea! Especially the being at the beck and call bit. smiley

Bellyempire:
finished. its posted. love to know what you think

Hey, so sorry I missed these messages! Will check it out smiley
1 year

Getting fatter while others get fitter

Petitegirl:
Working out while he is getting fatter is so hot to me! I love the size/fitness comparison so much! The thought of him sitting on the couch stuffing himself with the hugeee fattening meal i cooked while he watches me working out! Also i love to wake up earlier than him to go for a run and than on my way back to stop at a bakery to buy loots of stuff. Once i am home i will prepare the huge fatting breakfast to wake him up too! I love the thought that i already did a 15km run before he is even awake!

Love this. Getting back from your run and looking up to see the bedroom curtains still drawn, knowing that while you've been working up a healthy sweat he's been snoring away lazily in bed, to be woken only when the smells of delicious pastries you've brought home seep into his nostrils and cause his stomach to rumble. But would it be enough to get him out of bed, or would he simply call down for his breakfast, while you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen, knowing there's more chance of him eating 15k calories in a day than completing a 15k run.
1 year
12345   loading