Is it fair to tell someone you’re into their size; even if you know they’re not happy

I’m sure this has been asked a billion times but want some fresh opinions. Hopefully put it in the right forum.

So I started dating this guy 7 month ago; he’s the first fat dude I’ve ever even gone on a date with. Anyway 7 months has been bliss completely down for anything with him.

But anyway he’s about 350lbs I’d guess. He used to be 400+ but got down to about 280 a couple of years ago. I know he wants to get back to that and lose even more weight, he’s said it many times. He’s quite self conscious and clearly doesn’t enjoy being fat.

But... I find him sexy as fuck. Would like him a bit squishier/ heavier if I got the chance. But so scared to tell him; I don’t wanna mess things up. I’m in love with him.

Don’t get me wrong. I kiss his belly/ give him full body massages, tell him he’s gorgeous all the time and buy him food treats pretty much everytime I see him; but I don’t think he’s clicked on.

Feederism isn’t a deal breaker for me. So maybe it’s better just to keep quiet and keep going as we are?
2 years

What do you enjoy about your fat

For me it’s feeling heavy. I love the “struggle”.
3 years

New years

My current BMI is 45.7 (5’10 319lbs) I’d love to hit 50 which would be approx 350lbs. Nice round number
4 years

Is it normal and common to feel this way at 18?

I’ve “known” since I was 15. Everyone has their kinks; I just wear mine 24/7
4 years

Slow and sensuous vs. rapid and efficient feeders

I’d like a 1 Monday to Friday (when I work) and a 2 on weekends when I can give myself to them completely.
4 years

Pushers vs. letting goers

Pusher. This is definitely my natural weight. Hard for me to lose, an effort to gain.
4 years

For fandoms sake!

James Arthur
Walking Dead
Insatiable
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Gone back up a little current 5”10 and 23 stone 3. Puts me at 46.5.
4 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

I’m very much into the “struggle”. The panting,the waddling, the being unable to fit into places. All of that.

I’d love to find someone to encourage me into the deep depths of extreme obesity
4 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

1. Break a couch - over time yeah. Broke the wooden joists below my spot (became a bucket chair)
2. Break a bed - yes it was a metal one from Argos, bent all the metal poles under the mattress.
3. Not fit into a car - not quite. But I’ve had a seatbelt not fit many times
4. Not fit into a bus seat - absolutely always take up a seat and a bit
5. Break the scale - does the wii-fit count?
6. Have a triple belly - I’m not sure what you’re counting as triple? But it’s huge so 🤷🏻‍♀️
7. Be able to clap with your thighs - yes
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls - yes when I want to haha
9. Eat a whole cake - I probably could, but I’m much more inclined to savoury. Give me a savoury challenge
10. Squash someone - yes lots of fun
4 years
12345   loading