Shared universe stories?

bcain:
1. Love your work, the before and after series was a fun and unique angle for wg shorts.

2. Did not realize there was interconnection in your stories outside the madam bigger stories, though I didn’t read them closely together so I kinda want to go back and see if I can find the connections now.

1. Thank you so much for saying so!! I really appreciate that. I enjoy your work as well!

2. They're few and far between, I like my stories to mostly stand on their own, but a couple of references are there. Like Bellevue Tower existing in the Madame Bigger finale, as well as The Munchies making a cameo in the final chapter of that trilogy. Things like that.

But I also imagine things like "No One Goes Hungry" and "Now & Then" also taking place in the same world, in their own corners, without any obvious nods to the other stories.
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Miachu:
Thank you! I'll try and read them when i get time!

What are the brief summary for them?

I'm so sorry, I never got notifications of your reply/question!

Basically, all my stories take place in a MOSTLY real world, where rapid weight gain and people into feederism happens to be a bit more abundant. In my mind, it's technically one realm in a multiverse, but I haven't really put out anything that would tackle that yet. Been hard getting back into the writing groove lately.

But I'm not big on overtly sci-fi/fantasy elements in wg fiction, so you'll see very little of that, unless it's a tool or storybeat to facilitate the weight gain/fattening.

Thanks for your interest! Hope you enjoy!
1 year

Shared universe stories?

Hi!

I consider all of my stories to be part of a shared universe. It isn't always explicit, and some contain subtle nods and references to others, but every single story I've written has characters that could technically bump into each other.

I've even considered doing an "Avengers Infinity War/Endgame" event story that would tie it all together, but finding the headspace to write lately has been a huge challenge.

You can find my stories here, under my profile, or at my deviantart (thefatside.deviantart.com).
2 years

Minors depicted in story thumbnails

Is there any reason the premium story "Broadening Horizons" by chickenshack on the front page of stories uses an image of a baby's legs for its thumbnail?

Seems incredibly inappropriate for a fetish site. Could that be changed? Either by the mods or the author?
3 years

How are story views calculated?

All there in the subject.

I'm pretty sure it's counting every click and not unique views. Which is great for my self esteem, but not so much for getting an accurate number of readers visiting my stories.

Is this intentional or are there any plans to make it so only unique views are counted?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
4 years

The best thing i've ever written is on a fetish site?

I've experienced this as well! My last Munchies story was a blast to write and I'm really proud of how it turned out. Same for 100 Days, the story I wrote just before it, which was an art trade/commission situation.

But yeah, I agree that it kinda sucks not being able to share some of these works more broadly. But I'm quite fond of the audience I've found. 😊

HUGE fan of Dream Dungeon, by the way. Please keep it up!
5 years

Feedism podcast...

I've been inspired by the likes of Horngry For More and The Gaining Life.

I'd really like to do a feedism podcast, but I feel like the nuances of the legalities behind music/image use is holding me back. If I did put anything out there, I doubt it'd get more than 3 or 4 plays so using things without permission would most likely never be an issue. But I want to do this right, just in case.

So if anyone with some musical talent wants to create a jazzy, poppy, little feederisty theme song for me to use month-to-month, I would be greatly appreciative!! You'll get full credit at the top and bottom of every episode!!

Thanks!
7 years